IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Play on a server in your continent, Unhittable players with large pings and small brains
vinchet
post Sep 22 2016, 11:54 PM
Post #1

Private

Group: Members

Member No.: 87258

The scene in North America has nearly all been ruined by players from other countries with horrible internet connections. South America is the worst offender. Historically there have been and are currently servers in South America, but the players refuse to use them. Instead they play in North America where they warp and jitter around hard AF to hit, shoot around corners and are privy to a bunch of other bs phenomenon that earns them bs frags and that's the reasons why they play here. Yes, go ahead, call me av racist, but this is all true, and if you don't think it's true, then prove me wrong. Get all these south Americans to play on servers on their Continent and the north Americans will come play on your servers, and you can see what it's like to shoot at someone who's position may or may not be within 200 ms of where the server thinks it should be
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StoerFaktoR
post Sep 23 2016, 06:39 AM
Post #2

Group Icon Colonel

Group: Members

Member No.: 91640

QUOTE (vinchet @ Sep 23 2016, 12:54 AM) *
The scene in North America has nearly all been ruined by players from other countries with horrible internet connections. South America is the worst offender. Historically there have been and are currently servers in South America, but the players refuse to use them. Instead they play in North America where they warp and jitter around hard AF to hit, shoot around corners and are privy to a bunch of other bs phenomenon that earns them bs frags and that's the reasons why they play here. Yes, go ahead, call me av racist, but this is all true, and if you don't think it's true, then prove me wrong. Get all these south Americans to play on servers on their Continent and the north Americans will come play on your servers, and you can see what it's like to shoot at someone who's position may or may not be within 200 ms of where the server thinks it should be

I think this thread is absolutely useless and as you said this post is racist.
But now i know why i'm banned for no reason on servers in USA.
My skill .... ah ,ah oops no sorry... my ping was to high. rolleye.gif rolleye.gif rolleye.gif
I played on many servers with and against people around the world (asia , india , north & south america , australia ) and never had problems.

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Sep 23 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #3

Group Icon Colonel

Group: Management

Member No.: 97334

how can you post such things ?
guys play where they want to play and follow their ET friends and no problem to play with a ping at 145

and this server i know is located in USA

i dobt here guys are all from USA

This post has been edited by macbeth: Sep 23 2016, 10:37 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Sep 23 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #4

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (vinchet @ Sep 23 2016, 01:54 AM) *
The scene in North America has nearly all been ruined by players from other countries with horrible internet connections...............

Host your own server in the USA, created by yourself or a server host provider, set a limit for the players' ping, perhaps 70 max, no more lagging, foreign players to frag with, problem solved for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2024 - 09:22 AM