Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How is everything calculated?
Ramsgaard
post Dec 23 2004, 10:27 AM
Post #1

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 1591

How do you calculate the different things on the ladder?

When I look at lets say Damn, I'm good and some player have a map efficiency, but it's not found when you go to that players statistic.

So I just wondered how it's all calculated. How do you find the efficiency, score per minut etc.?

Perhaps a FAQ showing how it all works could help?

Also is it not possible to have a daily ladder update instead of every monday?

Also just a suggestion. I know it was possible in RTCW to get playerstats that include who they killed, were killed by and so forth. Is this possible to include on splatterladder or do you not get this info from the different servers?

Otherwise. Really good work with Splatterladder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
[COP] W@R
post Dec 23 2004, 01:12 PM
Post #2

Group Icon n00b aus �berzeugung

Member No.: 20

For the exact calculation Proddi will come back to you ... he's the brain and just he knows how things are working grin.gif
But a FAQ about these questions is a very good suggestions and I hope it will come soon.

About the weekly update ... I think it's a question of resources. It would be way too much to calculate every day the ranking. Proddi, correct me if I'm wrong.

More detailed playerstats are for sure possible, but not for a site like splatterladder. To get detailed information about players you have to evaluate the logfile of the server. That means the server admin would have to send us the logfiles, we would have to evaluate them, etc. We're tracking at the moment about 3500 server and it's not possible to provide people with such an extensive statistic. And by evaluating logfiles live stats would be also history.

Hope this helped for the moment.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ramsgaard
post Dec 27 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 1591

Thanks for the reply grin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 02:13 AM