IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you want to make advertisement for your server, you should not forget the following data:
- server name in the line for reference text
- IP address
- server rules?
- URL to your server or use [servermonitor]
» further information
Wenn du Werbung für deinen Server machen willst, dann solltest du folgende Angaben nicht vergessen:
- Servername in der Betreffzeile
- IP-Adresse
- Serverregeln?
- URL zu deinem Server oder benutze [servermonitor]
» weitere Informationen
Si tu veux faire de la pube pour ton serveur, alors il faut pas oublier les points suivants:
- Le nom du serveur dans la ligne du sujet
- l'adresse IP
- Les regles du serveur
- URL vers ton serveur ou utilises le [servermonitor]
» autres infos

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fearless Assassins: Wolf:ET Promo Video, by kajto3
kajto3
post Mar 18 2018, 09:05 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 91272

Hello. I would like you to watch my promotional video about Fearless Assasins community and ET servers. I'm sure most of you heard about the clan. There are many players that think ET is dead and hardly anyone plays it. Well, the competitive part might be almost done, but there are still many public servers that are very popular and most of them are hosted by FA. I'd like you to invite you to the biggest ET community, not as FA member, but a player of my beloved game. Enjoy watching this short overview of what FA has to offer currently.

Video link (if above doesn't work)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbPYcnxvobU
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
N3rwitZ
post Mar 19 2018, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 438751

Interesting watch and a couple of good moments captured on time. I, however, stay away from FA because of few points they always did wrong. Speaking of false advertising on the server browser so FA servers stay on top, killing the least populated (and probably better) servers attracting new players. Next thing being toxicity and harmful environment it became, for players whose idea about the games truly making teamplay an attraction, like a challenge.

Its disrespectful to the game if you manage to climb the top with enemy's flag stolen. Opinion of mine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
slim43
post Mar 23 2018, 03:47 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 48973

QUOTE (N3rwitZ @ Mar 19 2018, 12:16 PM) *
Interesting watch and a couple of good moments captured on time. I, however, stay away from FA because of few points they always did wrong. Speaking of false advertising on the server browser so FA servers stay on top, killing the least populated (and probably better) servers attracting new players. Next thing being toxicity and harmful environment it became, for players whose idea about the games truly making teamplay an attraction, like a challenge.

Its disrespectful to the game if you manage to climb the top with enemy's flag stolen. Opinion of mine.

just posted video link on my forum well done fa that's what we need more promotion :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:56 PM