IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you want to make advertisement for your server, you should not forget the following data:
- server name in the line for reference text
- IP address
- server rules?
- URL to your server or use [servermonitor]
» further information
Wenn du Werbung für deinen Server machen willst, dann solltest du folgende Angaben nicht vergessen:
- Servername in der Betreffzeile
- IP-Adresse
- Serverregeln?
- URL zu deinem Server oder benutze [servermonitor]
» weitere Informationen
Si tu veux faire de la pube pour ton serveur, alors il faut pas oublier les points suivants:
- Le nom du serveur dans la ligne du sujet
- l'adresse IP
- Les regles du serveur
- URL vers ton serveur ou utilises le [servermonitor]
» autres infos

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Solid Gaming community (ET 2.60b), community,wolfenstein,et,recruiting
Psycho_007
post Dec 4 2015, 07:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 53813

Hey fellow ET players!

Since October of this year (2015) I have a few servers up and running for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. One server is used for trickjumping and one server is a normal NoQuarter fun server with XPSave forever.

As I am looking for members to join our community I'm trying to gather some folks for the server on this forum because I know this is a nice community and I have been using SplatterLadder serverlist/maplist/player tracker for over 10 years. If you are interested in joining us please visit one of our servers or just browse to our forums at http://www.solidgaming.eu and have a look there. Our NoQuarter server is currently running omni-bots but if we would have a drastic increase of players in the future the amount of omni-bots could be cut down to improve gameplay and overall server impressions.

We don't have any members in our NoQuarter server yet but this could change, you are all welcome at anytime!

Trickjump server:

Our trickjump server runs ETJump 2.0.5 and you can connect to our TJ server by entering "/connect solidgaming.eu:27960" in your game console. (without the quotes)

NoQuarter server:

Our frag server runs NoQuarter 1.2.9 beta 6 and you can connect to our NQ server by entering "/connect solidgaming.eu:27961" in your game console. (without the quotes)
Hope to see you guys soon on the servers!

Community founders/server admins: fANAT1C (BE) and Half-Dead! (NL)
Server location: Germany, Frankfurt

SERVER RULES:

ALLOWED:

#1 -> You can speak ANY language in MAIN CHAT
#2 -> SPAWNKILLING or SPAWNCAMPING"

NOT ALLOWED:

#1 -> Hacking or cheating (will result in a permanent ban)
#2 -> Insulting or provoking others (1st = warn, 2nd = mute, 3rd = !kick and if this persists you will get banned for 1 day)
#3 -> Asking for a higher adminlevel. We will grant you additional admin powers if we think you deserve it, not when you ask for it
#4 -> Admin abuse (report admin abuse in our forums if it doesn't stop after several warnings)
#5 -> Ruinating the play for others (excessive pushing, teamkilling, teambleeding,...)
#6 -> Complain about admin decisions. If an admin has taken a wrong decision please fill your complaint on our forums: www.solidgaming.eu
#7 -> Advertising or spamming. Our server is not the right place for that!
#8 -> Trickjump, walljump or trickplanting
#9 -> Using map exploits or bugs

Your XP will save forever only if you have a valid GUID, visit www.etkey.org for more information about how to obtain a valid GUID for your game. Regular players will automaticly receive adminlevel 1 after 2000 XP.

- fANAT1C

This post has been edited by Psycho_007: Dec 4 2015, 08:18 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:55 AM