Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 542692

i mapped a et legacy version of pidginnest

Version : beta 1.0
Attacking : allies Objective
Timelimit : 15
Spawntimes : Axis 30 / Allies 20
================================================================================
= Changelog etl_adlernest beta 1=

add new crane
new Post cement
new beds
new terrain
new lamps and lights
new tank
new et legacy barrels models
new vent shafts
more crates
new cabels
add trucks
new grass/bushes
new electric panels
add doors at the bridge with windows
new pipes
new big spotlights outside of the terrain
add a ladder with a room near the alied comandpost
new doors at the electrics panels
new furnace

screens https://postimg.cc/gallery/31gkt80fk/

download https://ufile.io/kmhs7
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 12 2019, 05:35 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (Devils Right Hand @ Feb 12 2019, 01:51 AM) *
i mapped a et legacy version of pidginnest...

01lol.gif

Great work with all your maps, DRH. Your version of "Adlernest" is outstanding too, I'm looking forward to playing that one for the first time super.gif .

We'll advertise your maps soon nicken.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Feb 14 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Colonel

Member No.: 97334

as soon we will have the botfiles , we will test at ETS this new version

--------------------

+Quote Post
keMoN
post Feb 15 2019, 01:55 PM
Post #4

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 90298

First of all, congratulations on the release Devils Right Hand. I do however, need to stress that this is not an 'official' map overhaul by the ETL team.
I did mention this during the development of the map already, but these two models look highly suspicious. They look like they are ripped from a different game, maybe CoD2. IF this is the case, then this is copyright infringement and is not acceptable for 'official' ET: Legacy work.
I also reported to Devils Right Hand during the development already that these boxes in the delivery room might have a big impact on gameplay as the defenders can camp behind them. This however would need testing. None of the map overhauls so far were 'perfect' with the first version release and I expect that there will be some feedback for this map as well.

Before we can promote this version as a candidate for an official map overhaul, we primarily do require clear documentation on where the two vehicle models are coming from!
After that and if everything is in order, we could have a test round with volunteers from the competitive community to see how the changes play out.

It's wonderful to see that individual community members are stepping up and dedicate their personal time to contribute to ET: Legacy.
After rising interest from the competitive community and bigger clans of pub play, it's great to see helping hands offering contributions to various sides of the development as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 15 2019, 03:22 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (keMoN @ Feb 15 2019, 03:55 PM) *
First of all, congratulations on the release Devils Right Hand. I do however, need to stress that this is not an 'official' map overhaul by the ETL team....Before we can promote this version as a candidate for an official map overhaul, we primarily do require clear documentation on where the two vehicle models are coming from!

That really would be a pity, KeMoN, both those models are excellent "eye candy" in the map. I don't agree that the boxes would encourage and be a benefit to camping/defending the radio, I see them as an excellent addition to the map. However, as you mentioned, some testing on a busy server would definitely help in answering that question.

--------------------

+Quote Post
keMoN
post Feb 15 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 90298

Indeed, please don't take my word as rules set in stone. I don't have the golden formula for gameplay. If I had, I wouldn't have needed several version releases for my overhauls.
Everything need thorough testing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Devils Right Han...
post Feb 15 2019, 11:31 PM
Post #7

Group Icon Sergeant

yep kemon you see it as a mapper as me that crate things as example and not as a high nose normal player who post something right,so kemon the truck models was from our twt forum at models i dont know now if we let the trucks now in the map or not that you must consider and then you told me, as you know me i like to map detailed maps like example toxic fabric/rest of my maps to make maps that doenst look like the rest 400 et maps,and now i consider maybe to make a reboot map as et legacy and the result is pidginnest now,maybe pidginnest some like it or not,like you kemon say we need some stres test if some players stuck somewhere like the crates or etc,for the crates you mean kemon i add them that the map dont look empty so thatz why i add some crates here and there,if players camp at the crates this option comes from players,oh yea kate told me i forgot to add the .obj in the .pk3 i add them now and upload new version but still beta 1.0 ditsch.gif yea when your head is somewhere and you dont add .obj kemon know what i mean as mapper

update .obj in etl_adlernest https://ufile.io/23rqx

This post has been edited by Devils Right Hand: Feb 16 2019, 02:35 AM

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Feb 16 2019, 09:35 AM
Post #8

Group Icon Colonel

we are all very gratefull to the mappers and botfillers who keep ET alive
thanks Guys
@Devils if you dont have the times i can create the obj. and i will sent you at discord so you will have a look

--------------------

+Quote Post
Devils Right Han...
post Feb 16 2019, 02:22 PM
Post #9

Group Icon Sergeant

thx kate that u like new maps from us mappers ,now et world have new maps that players can play new maps and not like the old players who play day suply version only thatz boring

+Quote Post
Ronboy
post Feb 16 2019, 04:34 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 543036

QUOTE (Devils Right Hand @ Feb 16 2019, 08:22 AM) *
,now et world have new maps that players can play new maps and not like the old players who play day suply version only thatz boring

I agree. In the Fearless Assassins server that I sometimes visit, Supply Depot and some other old maps are in the server's rotation, and I'll admit that some of them become boring compared to newer map releases. nicken.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Devils Right Han...
post Feb 17 2019, 03:40 PM
Post #11

Group Icon Sergeant

i maked new beta1.1

= Changelog etl_adlernest beta 1.1=

replace trucks
add .obj in pk3

download https://ufile.io/ggzt0

This post has been edited by Devils Right Hand: Feb 17 2019, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 17 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #12

Okay, DRH, thanks for the news thanks.gif .

I made bots for "Adlernest Roof B4" a couple of years ago, it's quite similar to your version of the map: Adlernest Roof B4

I've modified the waypoints, I just need to adjust the map goals in the other files and they should be usable for your version of the "Adlernest" map. I'll let you know when they're finished.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Devils Right Han...
post Feb 17 2019, 10:00 PM
Post #13

Group Icon Sergeant

aha so u are the who maked the roof waypointz, ok pal go ahaed to emm modified or maybe new way route that the stupid botz dont make kamikaze of roof

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 19 2019, 12:28 AM
Post #14

I've finished the first botfiles for "etl Adlernest", they're ready for testing. However, in order to get everything to work, I had to edit the script file in the map.

I had to add the line, "wm_announce Axis have returned the documents", to the map script. Without this edit, the map information looks like this:

After the edit to the map script, it now looks like this:

I hope you're not offended that I edited your map script, DRH, I had to do it so that we could have good botfiles for your map.

The map with the edited map script and the new botfiles can be downloaded here:
etl adlernest and bots

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Feb 19 2019, 01:51 AM
Post #15

Group Icon Colonel

Thanks you Wolfie

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM