Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tips & Tricks, oder: wie man vom Polo zum Porsche wird
{NB}DrRyan
post Sep 11 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #31

Group Icon Sergeant First Class

Group: Members

Member No.: 19303

Für die meisten sicherlich ein uralter Hut, aber wie ich rausgefunden hab, wissen einige doch noch nicht darüber Bescheid:
In meinen Anfangstagen gab es noch keinen pb-kick wegen zu vieler Teamkills auf meinem Lieblingsserver. Als wieder ein Spacko meinte sich mit einem Flammenwerfer im Kreis drehen zu müssen und alle sich beschwerten, meinte einer: "Wechselt doch den Spawn."
Lustig, lustig, aber wie geht das? gruebel.gif
Drück L und geh ins Limbo-Menü. Dort kannst Du dann auf eine Flagge und somit einen alternativen Spawn-punkt klicken.
Auf manchen Maps ist das nicht möglich, da einfach kein anderer Spawn-punkt zur Auswahl steht, auf anderen Maps wiederum sehr nützlich um den Gegner aus zwei verschiedenen Richtungen anzugreifen, auch wenn der Weg zur Schlacht ein wenig länger sein kann. zwink.gif

Der Field-op
"Jetzt hör doch mal mit den sinnlosen Airstrikes auf und ruf lieber Artillerieunterstützung!!" motz.gif
"Äh....HÄH??" gruebel.gif
Ja, lieber Field-op, drück einfach mal B (Binoculars = Fernglas) und drück mal auf Deine Feuertaste und schon prasselt die Artillerie los.
Vorsicht! Es rennen gerne mal Teamkameraden vor einem rum und wenn man dann im falschen Augenblick die Artillerie reinruft, kann es fatale Folgen haben. Man kommt vor lauter v45 dann gar nicht mehr zum Spielen. grin.gif

This post has been edited by {NB}DrRyan: Sep 11 2006, 06:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ragnar_40k
post Sep 11 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #32

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: RtCW/ET-Division

Member No.: 1791

http://velocity.lunarpages.com/AdvancedSpawning.html

--------------------

Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.

+Quote Post
Marvick
post Apr 29 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #33

Private

Member No.: 47823

Lol i hope that "tips and tricks" its a good things whos i dont know rolleye.gif I love play Fiels Opps and i know many trics in that class grin.gif

+Quote Post
Daright
post May 7 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #34

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 29266

well i got a few tips for the english speaking people here,
set ur sprint to mouse2, and while in combat, switch on and off spriting, it really throws ur enemy off.
Another one is, if u have to reload, you can use dead bodies for a little bit of cover, so lay down next to them.
Last one, change ur crosshair to a red dot, and constantly aim and the upper bodies of people,
at first it might be hard, but wen u get good at it, ull be very good.

+Quote Post
Thermo
post Jun 8 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #35

Group Icon Sergeant First Class

Member No.: 1709

QUOTE(Daright @ May 7 2007, 12:08 AM) [snapback]40661[/snapback]
Last one, change ur crosshair to a red dot, and constantly aim and the upper bodies of people,
at first it might be hard, but wen u get good at it, ull be very good.

I use red dot for snowmaps and white dot for everything else.

This post has been edited by Thermo: Jun 8 2007, 05:04 PM

--------------------
SPEED: FAST MOVEMENT

+Quote Post
Crysinator
post Jun 15 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #36

Private

Member No.: 72614

mal ne kleine Frgae ... bin neu bei Splatterladder und ich möchte auch so eine schicke Signatur ^^

also nun zu der Frage : wo gibts die Signaturen ?

mfg Crysinator

help.gif

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Jun 15 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #37

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Group: Management

Member No.: 31172

Hallo und willkommen in der SL.

Das meiste interessante gibts hier in der Wiki: http://wiki.splatterladder.com/Signatur/de

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
zacc2zacc
post Sep 27 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #38

Private

Member No.: 137914

QUOTE ([M2tas] @ Oct 11 2005, 11:39 PM) *

It seems that here's a lot of useful stuff, but the thin is that i dunno anything about german 01lol.gif
could some one of u translate the best tricks to eenglish

i support your voice, so it makes the two of us! That's a majority English would be much usefull, Danke!
cheers.gif

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Sep 28 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #39

Well, here´s a fast google translation, not very nice but it leads to the point of the post. Normaly we would translate it in personal but im outta time atm.

Hello,

herewith I wanted some wisdom does not drain the grin

So, let's start with the general playtips:

First Learn to know the maps.

It pays to learn the map just to know and sometimes practicing trick mumps, so that in deadlocks can still win the game or at least the strategic points of the map shows (from where you can then distract the opponent etc).

Second Learn the process of map.
When and where do I like to do what?

In the first few seconds / minutes of the map is often already decided how the game starts. For example, on Goldrush: The most important for the axes, is beginning to have enough engineers to repair it as the first Command Post, lay before the tank and the door mines and build the tank barrier first Otherwise, it is possible the Allies often to steal the tank on the first try, which prepares the Axen violent difficulty attracting the map.
Or vice versa as Allies. It is important that the Allies immediately collected by the gate come to repair the tank, because after a few minutes the team otherwise distributed throughout the level and you no longer brings about offensive
Likewise fueldump: If the Allies do it right, they get the tank as soon as possible on the bridge. If the Axis Engie then rumlungert Fuel Depot to pick up some XP to wh0ren with the East-Defense, and no one blows up the bridge, the game for the Allies is already half won.

Third Know your class.
What is my duty?

ET is a team game. Your team relies on you to fulfill your function.
On publics, it is always difficult, something like teamplay addition wars, so you should also make what is the job just (repair tank, bridge build / destroy etc), so that the team can help you with that. Otherwise the Fieldops runs through the front of the tank mines and throws NEN Airstrike, the Engie During mines just in front of the second Axis Spawn or the TB 2 sets up hunts, and in the next round of the Engie runs through fresh mines in front of the tank, while the Fieldops boredom feeds the Mort Armann. Brings nothing.
So, always a whirlwind, when enough teammates join in, you have at some point also encouraging public enough critical mass to overwhelm their opponents.

But this also means that one should not only take care that you do not die (I hate Fieldops who sit for hours in front of the spawn and again and again Arty clean-call as soon as is available again ... first steal other FOPS the arty, could also between the good times go a round or fragging Muni pass ... but no, just do not die!). So quiet as Fieldops times through the mines run (you can buy it at the respawn again ne full energy bar), or as a Medic reviven the Engie and die for it, etc. Do not be so selfish!

The task of Medix is ​​twofold:
Once she should go along with the team and reviven what it's worth. Nen better boost for the team kanns not even exist, especially when you first had the green needle.
Medix other hand are also the perfect Rambos that come with adrenaline through the enemy lines and then can annoy the opponent extremely targeted by in-the-back-firing. What role does it depend on the game situation. The less Medix in the team, the more important it is that the present also busy swinging the bone saw.

The main task of covert ops is to detect enemy mines and throw fog on "hot spots" so the team also reached its destination unscathed. Sniper (and covert missions) are not that useful (unless you're a really good sniper).
To as Covert Ops "discreetly" to get into the enemy's rear, it is advisable to do "harmless". I.e. with his back to the enemy and knife in hand, slowly crawling towards enemy base. And avoid the routes on which an opponent from their spawn from meet, namely the then wonder "What's he doing here" and Bing, you're dead

Finally, the Soldier ... has to ensure that as many opponents die. If we make a bazooka gunner so per shot on average less than 2 kills, one should give up the part to a more capable colleagues (no, I'll keep that thing anyway. Panzernoob If already, then right noob!).
Another object of the PF-shooter is (mobile and stationary) to destroy the enemy machine-gun posts.
Very effective, it is also helping with the Mobile MG42 a stationary machine gun. Here comes through no opponent, and if they still so massive storm! N effective than well-aimed mortar can be (a good positoniertes, munitoniertes and medically-advised MG42 is one of the deadliest weapons in the game).
Well, then there remains the Fieldops ... The Battle Tank should restrict the opponent, that is him with his arty obstruct an important way to give ammo and destroy large groups of enemies. Logical that it should be careful not to destroy their own offensive.
Ah yes, the Airstrike hits at a 90 ° angle to your position.

4th Communicating with the team! Works! Ansage.gif

Write them diligently, where what needs to be done, where the fire is, what tactics you use. There are always a few that take care and try to really act on these agreements.
Make a private Fire team and invite the best players or you may know, a .. so you can see where they roam, how much HP they have, and you can along the opponents einheizen better than each of them.
Shout "Fire in the hole!", "Incoming" and "Enemy in disguise", whenever it is convenient, that should really in Enemy Territory etiquette are (read, is good behavior).
Keep up the morale! Just when you "geownt" again, it is helpful to support the team even with "Enemy weak" and "Attack" and "Reinforce the offense" to morally. Do not overdo it, otherwise soon the nerves are bare ...

5th ET IS A TEAM GAME!
... but sometimes the team is too stupid ...

Then take the pliers themselves in the hand! Someone has to do it ...

6th Learn how to shoot ...

Sure, shooting can be damn important in the game. So here are some general tips:
-Headshots are important. Attempts should principally take the head.
-For the crosshair not slates (up and down), it is helpful to the sensitivity for vertical movements as small set of horizontal. My settings are: 0016 m_pitch m_yaw 0022
-After much experimentation (honest!) I have found that I can shoot with a small white dot at the top. (If you have screwed up r_intensity however, one can identify the worst of the snow maps. In that case, I recommend either r_intensity be set to 1, or at least (the red / green dot to use depending on the map).
-Sets the mouse sensitivity? Low and move your whole arm when aiming, not just the wrist You will be amazed how well you can meet in this way.
-Invites you to the excellent guide "Aiming by Raziel" down, because everything is included and described a few good tools in how the Aim-trainer-game "reflex".

7th ... Move it, baby!

During the battle to keep moving, the best method is to survive. If you wonder why some players seem so invincible, so you they can beat in 1 on 1 almost never, it's likely that these players are moving more and better than you (and, of course, aim well).
So always nice back and forth from fidgeting, and even lie down or jump, and aim always nice on the head ... to master is difficult, but worth it! (I'm working on it ...)

8th We take no prisoners ...

So ... always the wounded opponents gibben / knives / broken shoot. This is important because the types are revived else and your kill is "useless" become. You have just one, say, FieldOps shot and suddenly a medic stands before you, it benefits the team more often, the Fieldops still send too fast into limbo, rather than the Medic 20-30 HP knock away to die, and then the opponents reviven the FieldOps see who nimbly takes out the knife, kaputtzuschnibbeln around you ...

9th Tactics gruebel.gif
Take advantage of the situation to the best for you and your team.

If you've made it, with 1-2 teammates in "Enemy Territory" set, you have almost won. A good combination to do behind enemy lines to right wheel are 2 medics and 1 Fieldops. Place them in a shallow space, so to speak on a beachhead by lay health packs and ammo on the spot, while all enemies are killed before they reach and keep yourself fit by the continuous supply of Medpacks / Ammo / syringes. The rest of the team, meanwhile, has calm, to make the objectives.
Such "Delta Team" (yeah yeah) and in nice interplay quite stop half the opposing team for 2-3 rounds.
Here you can make good use of the second invulnerability when a teammate was revived. The medic then hides behind the revivten and throws still behind 1-2 Medpacks. On the way you can survive tank shots.
After that you should immediately hinsprinten elsewhere, so that the opponent does not get served two purposes in one spot and not just the revivten Teammate blocks.

10th Oh, and block ...

As soon as you spawn, it is VERY WISE to take the legs in the hand and rauszusprinten from the Spawn. It thus uses the spawn invulnerability from better and more importantly, the team is not locked away outside.
(So, you Axen on Oasis: When a front Airstrike Spawn is, NOT cook coffee / Muni distribute / run back to the spawn, but FORWARD and the ass who threw the can frag, power is much more fun (and you! ne better chance of survival against 10 Allies as against 1 Airstrike).

11th Look, how to do it right makes master

If you have a super strong players on the server (just think inner.vision) specated him time to learn from him and play against him ... the train! More than rumflennen definitely ...
Invites you down a few skill videos and analyzes them. In the pros you see that kills many more of movement and tactics depend as pure shooter skill (although it will have enough).
My favorites esrael-The Movie, Max-The Movie, Mirro-Last Man Standing are (THE HAMMER VIDEO!) Dignitas eXposed ET.

12th Fine-tuning
You direct your config one to your liking.
Here are a few sampleconfigs:

--------------------
cheers Tom

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
zacc2zacc
post Oct 8 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #40

Private

Member No.: 137914

Tnx M8, i have a little problem durig playing... my country flag is often marked with ??? , so how can i repair it to be seen as regular country flag, tnx from Croatia, nick: zacc2zacc :)))))))))

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Oct 8 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #41

NP m8. I have edited your country adjustment so the missing countryflag should be solved from now on. Have fun playing cheers.gif

--------------------
cheers Tom

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:44 PM