IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Because the pleasure is only worthwhile when it is shared...
CS|kOoL
post Nov 2 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 131459

Hi all,

Because the pleasure is only worthwhile when it is shared with all those who love this game !!

Firstly for all those who don't know our server the "CS|*HD*":

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=760206

In fact these last weeks i have worked for only 1 objective => sharing my little work and especially with an easy access for everyone.

Keep in mind i have made all that alone then for sure i hope any feedbacks :)

Even if this diaporama is not updated , take a look , it gives a fast and good overview:

If no , concretely for preparing quietly your connection to our server if u are interrested to see it in real:

1. Read our rules

In all cases => before playing => read our rules because if u are in game it means u have read and accepted our rules...

Know as well that we have got a detailled menu called "CS|*RULES*" (ON OUR SERVER) then u have none excuse :)

2. The fastest way => i have created 1 link => after the download put all the ".pk3" in your "etmain folder" , that's all.

NOW THE ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE THE LINK IS UPDATED IT IS ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVER:

/connect 148.251.46.49:27962

3. The worse way => Download the totality of our files via our "FTP" server => at least 15 minutes of download. <= BE SMART , FORGET THIS WAY !!!

And for sure if there are any news => The link will be updated and u will be informed here directly.

Know that the "CS|*HD*" is outside the norms and it is so stable because it is hosted by the best hoster.

Finally the promise is kept for an unique rendering because our files patch at least 95% of the game and don't worry about your "FPS" and your "PING" who remain unchanged !!

Keep just in mind that your game can be a bit longer to start and between each map it can be a bit slower (it depends about your PC).

In fact it is logical it is preparing/it is patching.

For my part , i stop to work , i have done my best for the moment => I wait for any feedbacks...

Enjoy it !!

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:24 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Nov 2 2015, 02:00 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

Great work, Koolio super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Nov 2 2015, 06:06 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Colonel

Member No.: 97334

ZITAT({WeB}GANG$TA @ Nov 2 2015, 03:00 PM) *

works with silent 0.90 ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Nov 2 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (macbeth @ Nov 2 2015, 06:06 PM) *
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Nov 2 2015, 03:00 PM) *

works with silent 0.90 ?

U will have to adjust a bit for sure , after keep in mind that on my server each map is customized in deep and all the maps are synchronized with these files for an unique quality of rendering !!

If no while this last year i specify that i have remade my server from "A to Z"...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Nov 5 2015, 06:45 AM
Post #5

Hi all,

Later i will make an "cs_hd_auto_installer.exe"...easy to do , but before i wait for your feedbacks.

If one of u want to join the project..."PM" me if you feel ashamed friends.gif

If no , little tip:

When u see on a server...

The smoke or the water who is moving jerkily (who has not a normal and fluid movement i mean) when u see the shadows who are blinking under the vehicles and under the characters...

No no it is not a "Christmas skin" 01lol.gif , and it is worse in game...

In fact it means there is really something wrong and after we say this game is sinked , what a good joke :)

And keep in mind it is just a tiny exemple of defects...brief all the fanciers of this game know what i mean.

Boys and girls , even if it is like that on all the servers who beghins to have a big stock of maps...seriously i suggest to u to come trying my server !!

Like that u will can feel the depth of the work on the "CS|*HD*" and especially because i need your feedbacks :)

Know that the "CS|*HD*" is just the opposite of the "ET" folklore doof.gif

What a pity cause the finality is the same since any years...this game has not aged...it's getting worse and worse... doof.gif but whose is the fault ?

I think it is the fault to the admins who don't work enough and who force a white & black norm (i mean playing with any hazy and faded textures from 2003 depp.gif ) what a sadness , for me it is some auto destruction.

And while this time our screens , our graphic cards have evolved...etc etc...our bandwidth as well then...where is the problem ? spanking.gif

U know what ? We are almost in 2016...

For my part i have choosed my camp since longtime , i prefer an updated and worked server and highly stable , and u ? hammer.gif

Concretely the "ET" community it is a closed community to the new players...a community who plays again in 2003 , who can say the contrast ?

Fortunaly we have any great modders & mappers yet in activity in fact it is thank to them if "ET" still a bit alive.

I wait for u for any feedbacks & as i said if one of u want to join the project..."PM" me if you feel ashamed friends.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Nov 5 2015, 08:43 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Nov 5 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #6

Hi all,

For my part none surprise , none of you have came seeing it in real 01lol.gif

None problem , don't worry i have the habit to fight against that , u refuse to believe in it , i understand ditsch.gif

In fact , even if i give to u a link for downloading our main files in 1 shot , u refuse to download , by contrast u prefer to download any MP3 , DiVX , DVD , blu-ray , games... super.gif

And if no...how many gigas for a recent game ? doof.gif

I don't know what to say...even my sons have succeeded (and by the 2 ways for testing fully) , for sure it is just a question of motivation doof.gif 01lol.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Dec 17 2015, 06:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Nov 7 2015, 10:35 AM
Post #7

Hi all,

The server works perfectly as usually then as expected i gonna do my huge pause until 2016 !!

And i will do better at my return if i have your feedbacks cheers.gif

But before all => don't forget to read our rules...

In all cases => before playing => read our rules because if u are in game it means u have read and accepted our rules !

Know as well that we have got a detailled menu called "CS|*RULES*" (ON OUR SERVER) then u have none excuse :)

NOW THE ONLY ONE PLACE WHERE THE LINK IS UPDATED IT IS ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVER:

I desperately wait for your feedbacks.

And if one of u want to join the project..."PM" me !!

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 2 2015, 02:23 PM
Post #8

Hi all,

Firstly , again sorry if i am the king of comments who disturb 01lol.gif but i love that game then i want the things change , we are soon in '2016'.

If no these last days i have had to remake the 'server description' who has been totally deleted , the count of fans has been reseted as well & the link to the 'server description' has been modified ('757230' to '759735') because unfortunaly it has been moved since the last problems while 'SL' was unreachable.

Then i have took the opportunity for improving quietly a lot of stuffs , again a lot of redirections of scripts , 1 more time a lot of rough defects of the game are definitively fixed with my little bit of skills but especially thanks to my great motivation etc etc...a lot of cross tests with et:legacy as well.

Again thanks to my sons for their feedbacks !!

If no when i say the 'CS|*HD*' is the server the most open to criticism...but i did'nt ask for that much.

I mean that i'd like to thank as well to all my 'Ennemy Territory Friends' ditsch.gif who believe they are anonymous and who critic my server without coming in...it is obvious it is a dark story of jealousy , finally it is a good joke 01lol.gif

Again thanks a lot because i confess that it is huge source of motivation for me :)

Seriously , none of you have came seeing it in real...except my sons...what a pity because the 'CS|*HD*' is just the opposite of the "ET" folklore , especially about rendering and stability.

If no i specify that the 'CS|*HD*' always keeps its promises , none lie , none direct play , none modulate display (same display for all , full power for all) , an unique quality of rendering with an impressive stability.

A love of server , and all that can be easily checked...i can't be more serene on it cheers.gif

Moreover , can i make better for making easier your connexion ?

As specified above => Be smart , don't download via the 'FTP' of the server !!

As u know (in the 'server description') i provide 1 link for downloading in 1 shot our main files.

For my part my time of download is around the 4 minutes and for sure as usually i have tested a lot of times the link :)

But before all => don't forget to read our rules...

1 more time i can't be clear cheers.gif!!

I wish you good end of year celebrations :)

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Dec 2 2015, 04:30 PM
Post #9

Group Icon Colonel

Member No.: 97334

kool i think it is times for you to start a book about your server cheers.gif
let the guys play where they want lol
for ET i think what we need the most these days are somes new maps

This post has been edited by macbeth: Dec 2 2015, 04:34 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Dec 2 2015, 04:35 PM
Post #10

Your HD texture work is first class, Kool, everyone can see that. Also, your work on the various map .pk3's is superb too, removing a lot of problems that occur when playing various custom maps, due to erroneous items that are sometimes found in custom map pk3 files. The only problem with your re-texture pack, when it comes to other players/Clans using it? It's covered in your CS| Clan logos, which will put a lot of people off from using it.

There are several re-texture packs for Return to Castle Wolfenstein which are widely used in the game now, like the textures contained here, in RtCW Venom Mod:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod

And also here, in Eugeny's RtCW HD pack: http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/...ck-v0-4-alpha-2

As you know, we use many of these textures in conjunction with RtCW Cooperative Mod on our own server, via our Dogster's RtCW HD texture pack, which incorporates many of Hellbaron's and Eugeny's superb HD textures. The difference with these HD re-texture packs and yours is what I've already mentioned, yours is the only one that promotes your Clan while using it. Eugeny, Hellbaron and Dogster have avoided doing that, which makes their work much more appealing to use by the majority of players.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 3 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #11

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Dec 2 2015, 04:35 PM) *
Your HD texture work is first class, Kool, everyone can see that. Also, your work on the various map .pk3's is superb too, removing a lot of problems that occur when playing various custom maps, due to erroneous items that are sometimes found in custom map pk3 files. The only problem with your re-texture pack, when it comes to other players/Clans using it? It's covered in your CS| Clan logos, which will put a lot of people off from using it.

There are several re-texture packs for Return to Castle Wolfenstein which are widely used in the game now, like the textures contained here, in RtCW Venom Mod:

And also here, in Eugeny's RtCW HD pack: http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/news/...ck-v0-4-alpha-2

As you know, we use many of these textures in conjunction with RtCW Cooperative Mod on our own server, via our Dogster's RtCW HD texture pack, which incorporates many of Hellbaron's and Eugeny's superb HD textures. The difference with these HD re-texture packs and yours is what I've already mentioned, yours is the only one that promotes your Clan while using it. Eugeny, Hellbaron and Dogster have avoided doing that, which makes their work much more appealing to use by the majority of players.

Hi all,

1 more time thx Mr. G for your support cause as u know i like the feedbacks in the 2 senses.

But as i have already said to u as well:

The most amazing in all that => It is that u have never played with the full power of my server , i mean each time u have played on my server (u have liked) but it was with our modulate display (then you have played on 80/90 MO only while i was playing with 1 GIGA).

Know that now if u come u will play on more than 1 GIGA and always with the hundreds hours of work in background on the maps etc etc...

If no when i talked about 'share' i mean sharing with players who read me who are tired to play in 'black in white' on any unstable servers , seriously i think this game doesn't desserve it.

Concretely if each admin wants to customize it , each admin can very easily do it , i have succeeded alone and synchronized on more than 100 maps etc etc...

If no the 'CS' logo as u mentionne are mainly in the 'map.pk3' (for in first countering any rough defects of the game and for it be synchronized with our main files , u know well i love the uniformity) then at least 99% are easily removable and a tiny bit in our main files easy to replace...try any untouched 'maps' with our main files only and u will know what i mean.

After about 'Eugeny's RtCW HD pack' etc and others...i know that u use any textures from them on your own server...i use as well some textures from them but as i have already said to you there are any useless textures inside and any textures with a bad measurements etc...1042 x...again useless , and about your 'europ style textures' there are any bad replacements of textures i mean any textures pavements replaced by any textures sand etc...

For my part , i always replace strictly a texture 'sand' by a texture 'sand' , a texture 'pavement' by 'pavement' etc...and i remove all the useless textures , the server loves it :)

It is for all that i always need any feedbacks...

QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 2 2015, 04:30 PM) *
kool i think it is times for you to start a book about your server cheers.gif
let the guys play where they want lol
for ET i think what we need the most these days are somes new maps

If no...'Mc Beth'...Is it really u ?

I say that as u have not only 1 nickname and i have to say that i don't understand your comment...i don't know to who i answer in fact.

If no , i force no one , i only propose my server for all those who love this game and even i provide a link (more than 2 GIGAS) for the easiest access for getting all our files in 1 shot.

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :)

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 5 2015, 11:44 AM
Post #12

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Dec 2 2015, 04:35 PM) *

And i'll add about making/publising my work in a neutral way for all it is finally hard for me because i like to do the things for it looks great and it works fine from the start until the last file...

I mean i have always a global view then in the absolute i always do my best for an uniformity on the whole server then the work is extended in each map and that is the cherry on the cake finally...moreover who can accept this amount of work ?

In fact for me if it is not used with his full potential it is without interrest and after i don't talk about the 'customer service'...'kool' i use your work and it lags...'kool' it crashs...'kool' i have any orange pictures...and 'kool' with 'et:legacy' i have any problems etc etc...seriously for my part i have enough of work by my side.

My work still in beta if u prefer...because i am alone to do and fix and the major feedbacks are mine morevoer these last days i have fixed a lot of unexpected mistakes & forgets cause a lot of checks with 'et:legacy'...etc etc...

This server is a huge engine and it is a nightmare to manage alone and when i see how it runs now i have the smile believe me because i have had any moments of doubts...but it still be a long term work because i care any things that everyone doesn't care but finally the result is there...all that is very motiving super.gif

I confirm that it is official i have killed 'HDET' , but i always need any feedbacks...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 13 2015, 05:55 PM
Post #13

Hi all,

I've updated the link to the 'description server' where there's the unique link for downloading very fastly all our main files in 1 shot...

Like that u have no more excuse & as well & especially for stopping the jokes from all these clowns who critic my server...it is unbelievable but the worse in all that is is that none of u have came on my server.

But finally what a sadness , i guess easily for sure that almost those who read me are admins and as the admins refuse to believe in it because they know by advance they go to have to work hard & especially stopping to lie , seriously this game doesn't desserve it ?

After u don't know why this game is sinked ? ditsch.gif

Fortunaly the modders & the mappers keep the faith , them they work really hard , if no this game would be defintivly dead...we will never thank them enough.

For my part , i have stopped to work since any weeks but don't worry i'll never stop to work...my 'to do list' is huge for the future...keep in mind that the projects , the future works are my only one source of motivation...and u ? 01lol.gif

All u see , all i say , none lie between u & me , none direct play who pollute your game , none fake server , the power of attraction of the CS|*HD*' is enough , all is clear and all that can be easily & fastly checked.

And 1 more time i confirm i have killed 'HDET' , but i always need any feedbacks...

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :)

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Dec 15 2015, 01:30 PM
Post #14

Kool bro, those download links both require that you install third-party software on your computer in order to download the file. Here's the MEGA screenshot:

I'm a member of MEGA and I still get this requirement depp.gif . As for the next download option, it's "Spam City", I can't even get near the download link:

help.gif help.gif help.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 06:18 PM
Post #15

Hi girls & boys,

All my apologies , in fact u had made me realize we have the extension 'MEGA' who is awesome finally because it is for that we can dl any files bigger than 1 GO and especially it is faster...

Again thanks to all for all these great feedbacks !!

Then i'm uploading again but in 2 parts of ~ 1 GO each !!

1 part for the files and another for the maps.

Keep in mind the dl will be in 2 parts and especially it will be longer...

Again all my apologies and i wish you all a good end of year celebrations :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 02:13 PM