IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How to penalize the servers who lie and who force the reconnections ?, Ok it is like that since any years but it can't continue like that
CS|kOoL
post Nov 15 2015, 04:52 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 131459

Hi all,

All is in the title.

Ok it is like that since any years but how to penalize the servers who use any fakes servers and who use any direct play for forcing the reconnections ?

This game doesn't desserve it because we know by advance that when a story beghins by a lie & after when it's forced...it smells never good. hammer.gif

For my part i think that these kinds of practices are as any cheats as well or say me how to name them... doof.gif

Finally i don't understand because concretely all these low admins have nothing to do in our community...moreover who will say the contrast except them ?

I mean at least it would be logical if these 'servers' could be removed from 'SL'. thanks.gif

And i don't talk about the 'corrupted files' & 'conflict of direct play' who often make game crash or the game refuses to start...

Unfortunaly the new players don't know how to fix it then they stop to play cause it. crash.gif

These practices destroy in depth our community and nowadays the effects of these practices are worse because while this time we are less in less to play at this game... spanking.gif

Seriously we know all any servers who use these kinds of low practices then the community would be cleaned up fastly and easily.

Actually the rules of the game are not the same for all , what a pity because there are really any admins who work hard for nothing... bash.gif

It can't continue like that !!

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Nov 16 2015, 11:11 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th July 2024 - 09:22 AM