> xmass skins
Nico'x
post Dec 14 2015, 06:48 PM
Post #16

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Group: Members

Member No.: 120893

QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ Dec 14 2015, 05:28 PM) *
Its working fine on our silent server I deleted files that caused issues and replaced them with ones that work ok they were the loading screens you have to amend the files to read as menu_custom. etc etc pm me if anyone is having issues ill try and solve what i can! this is a link to the christmas file feel free to dl and use!!!
christmas pk3

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

New mod nq 1.2.9

Cheers,
nico
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 14 2015, 07:15 PM
Post #17

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Member No.: 131459

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Dec 14 2015, 03:20 PM) *
Like I said earlier, bro, Dogster downloaded 3 different packs and he took the things he wanted from them and created a new one. What happened to your Christmas pack that you made?

Hi,

As i said previously i had none problem with my 'christmas pack' cause 'et:legacy' did not exist yet at the time (and my 'christmas pack' patched almost all the textures of my selection of 30/40 'maps' for 'christmas' , as i said it was in high quality and worked perfectly but i had spend several months for all that works properly).

In fact actually i suggested just for all those who want to run a 'christmas pack' to make any cross tests cause 'et:legacy' acts differrently...for avoiding any bad surprises.

By exemple i have 'et client classic' and i had warned u there was a disturbing defect (a brown texture in the bottom of the screen who looks like a brown arm so disturbing)...

I saw it when i was in spec on 'Dave' when he was cover and when he switched about weapons it did it almost each time (even 'Dave' seemed to see it as well because he had said it is normal he is african).

And i said to u as well that any 'christmas trees' had a problem of transparency (none transparency then it is black around the leaves) near the crates of construction... help.gif

I hope and i guess that all that is fixed cheers.gif

It was just for sharing my little experience , for helping because for my part when i do something i always try to make any cross tests...and there are often any surprises and if u have not seen what i have seen that is a bad surprise so near from 'christmas'...and yet i have not played longtime bash.gif

Concretely it is for that i always wait for any feedbacks about my server because i can't all check alone if all works as expected and with the 2 clients...even if i do my best it is finally a nightmare 01lol.gif spanking.gif 01lol.gif

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Dec 15 2015, 02:10 AM
Post #18

Group Icon Colonel

Group: Management

Member No.: 97334

@Nico i tested these xmass pk3 , they work with nq 129 but nope with silent
@web Dog will test again tomorrow ,
@Kool tried to join your servezr but got an error message a bout a wrong folder.... never saw this message since july 2003 lol

thanks guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 06:51 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 15 2015, 02:10 AM) *
@Nico i tested these xmass pk3 , they work with nq 129 but nope with silent
@web Dog will test again tomorrow ,
@Kool tried to join your servezr but got an error message a bout a wrong folder.... never saw this message since july 2003 lol

thanks guys

Don't say to me u have again tried to come on my server via the 'FTP' 01lol.gif then u know very well there is a very very fast link for none via the 'FTP' and like that u have all the required files in 1 shot. bash.gif

U're a star , seriously you make me crying of laugh thanks for that ditsch.gif

If no for my part each time i want to make a come back to '2003' i go on your server respect.gif

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations cheers.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Dec 15 2015, 06:51 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
$mart
post Dec 15 2015, 07:54 AM
Post #20

Group Icon Major

Member No.: 59683

@kOoL FYI another player can't download your HD pack http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/...ll=1#post542693

We need an engineer !

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 08:32 AM
Post #21

QUOTE ($mart @ Dec 15 2015, 07:54 AM) *
@kOoL FYI another player can't download your HD pack http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/...ll=1#post542693

We need an engineer !

Thx for the info $mart'.

Even my little son who is 11 old has succeeded alone and at the 1st time...

If no u know as me there will be always some people who has a bad internet connexion , read him again , even via the 'FTP' it is long for him (and yet i have specified to forget this way moreover even u u have unfortunaly tried by this way as well 01lol.gif ).

After it depends about the patience/the motivation of the guy and if he keeps in mind that the CS|*HD* is not a empty shell...

Maybe he has to see with his internet provider , here is the engineer.

For my part , each time i test the link i dl at 7 to 8 MO/s...1 more time i have done my best , moreover who can beats 'MEGA' ?

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Dec 15 2015, 08:48 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
#AleX
post Dec 15 2015, 09:20 AM
Post #22

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 451603

QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Dec 15 2015, 09:32 AM) *

Calm down, I can't download your HD pack without installing a third party software as well...

Check out the link. http://gfycat.com/PhysicalHandmadeAfricangroundhornbill

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 09:50 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (#AleX @ Dec 15 2015, 09:20 AM) *
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Dec 15 2015, 09:32 AM) *

Calm down, I can't download your HD pack without installing a third party software as well...

Check out the link. http://gfycat.com/PhysicalHandmadeAfricangroundhornbill

Hi 'Alex',

Thanks for the feedback 'Alex' !!

It makes pleasure 'Alex' at least u try by the best way it is already it cheers.gif

I don't what to say , 1 more time i just come to try...on my 'PC' and on the 'PC' of my son.

My little son has 'Firefox' and 'Adblock' as u 'Alex' and it works directly without stuckage , none question , it dl via the browser and it completes the dl very very fastly as usually.

Same for me , even i have tried 2 times in a row...but me i have 'Chrome' and 'Adblock' , for sure my account 'MEGA' is disconnected , i have dl via the browser as usually...

EDIT: While i'm writing now i'm creating another link in another hoster , let's wait and see if it will be fixed for u 'Alex' and especially let's hope the dl speed will be as good as 'MEGA' grin.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Dec 15 2015, 10:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 12:17 PM
Post #24

Hi,

Please stop to contact me on this item it's not mine...

Please come here if u need:

http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?...amp;#entry85441

If no , now there is another link avalaible , i have tested it , it runs perfectly as well:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759735

And i've took the opportunity to update the 'Pack' on the new link (about 1 map i mean) because these last days i have succeeded to fix a big defect on 'airassfp1'...

--------------------

+Quote Post
{WeB}*DoG*
post Dec 16 2015, 01:50 AM
Post #25

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Member No.: 13132

As this thread is about christmas skins and not generic hd packs here is the link to the christmas pk3 again its now tested fully on ETPub and Silent! and works without any server crashes

christmas pk3

--------------------

LONG LIVE ET ! LONG LIVE SL ! LONG LIVE {WeB}!!!

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 16 2015, 02:54 AM
Post #26

QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ Dec 16 2015, 01:50 AM) *
As this thread is about christmas skins and not generic hd packs here is the link to the christmas pk3 again its now tested fully on ETPub and Silent! and works without any server crashes

christmas pk3

Hi,

That's what i said previously about if someone wants to contact me please he goes on the good item !!

http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?...amp;#entry85441

Mr. D if no i wanted u know that my server doesn't run a generic 'Pack HD' , in fact u make a mistake my files patch almost at 100% in all the sectors , what a pity u have never played on my server with this configuration...

Then i confirm i have killed 'HDET'...and that my server is the most worked of the 'ET scene' as well.

After about your tests , none crash etc...as i said to u yesterday i think u have not well read me because keep in mind that u have 89 maps on your 'FTP'...OK

Even if u run only 20 maps for your 'christmas campaigns' then it means that there are 69 useless maps but know that unfortunaly these 69 useless maps continue to work in network between them in your back.

And the worse we have all these useless maps in our games , finally what a caravan to tow !!

A server who has this amount of maps can't run perfectly , unstabilities , latency of the server , objectives who don't want to be repaired , objectives who disapear , flags who disapear or no , crashs...etc etc...if an admin says to u the contrast he is a lier.

And do u have read me before as well when i talk about some defects in this thread ?

I hope and i guess that all that is fixed because i play with u each day.

christmas pk3

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 16 2015, 09:38 AM
Post #27

Hi,

As i said to u yesterday i can fix the version of 'baserace' that u run actually...

OK there were 5 missing textures etc etc...now it is sign_fixed.gif

Keep in mind i have not made the hunt about the useless textures as i do for each map i run on my server but i have just added my little touch (a score board around the compass , easy to add , nice and especially usefull).

I have not added the glow in the box because i guess by advance u don't want about it.

Let's hope it will be usefull for all as well because it is christmas time !!

baserace_b3c_complete+score_board pk3

U'll say to me if it suits to u , i have done it this morning (even if i don't like 'baserace') because i know u have not always the time grin.gif

If no , do u go to let the snow flakes ? Not easy to aim with i mean...i can remove them for u if u need super.gif

christmas pk3

--------------------

+Quote Post
#AleX
post Dec 16 2015, 11:51 AM
Post #28

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 451603

Iv'e installed the chrismas pack at ETF. Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Dec 16 2015, 01:59 PM
Post #29

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Dec 16 2015, 11:38 AM) *
As i said to u yesterday i can fix the version of 'baserace' that u run actually...

OK there were 5 missing textures etc etc...now it is sign_fixed.gif

Keep in mind i have not made the hunt about the useless textures as i do for each map i run on my server but i have just added my little touch (a score board around the compass , easy to add , nice and especially usefull).

Thanks for that, Koolster, I'l let Doggydoo know, I'm sure he'll be interested in trying your fixed version of Baserace Winter thanks.gif .

QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Dec 16 2015, 11:38 AM) *
If no , do u go to let the snow flakes ? Not easy to aim with i mean...i can remove them for u if u need super.gif

Touch my snowflakes and you will die, Herr Fromage boxer.gif zornig.gif .

lachen.gif

QUOTE (#AleX @ Dec 16 2015, 01:51 PM) *
Iv'e installed the chrismas pack at ETF. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome, Alex super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:44 PM