daredevil
post Mar 18 2019, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Group: Members

Member No.: 78526

This is our initial version - off course many internal changes -

https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/silent1/

Looking for some feedback. We will be enhancing it with more stats options like aliases, Headshots,Obj stuff, etc etc as we progress.

--------------------
Fearless Assassins Multi Gaming Community running servers for W:ET, COD4, BF3, CS:S, TF2, Minecraft and Teamspeak

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 18 2019, 09:59 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

For me and many other players, the whole "k/d ratio" aspect of the game is of very little importance, especially in a team-based, objective-focussed "FPS" game.

I'd like to see, as you mentioned, the inclusion of an "objectives completed" stat, that would be superb. Also, to reward the real medic players of "Wolf: ET", (not those rambo clowns), I'd like to see the a "medic revive" stat too.

Your work so far is very good, I'm looking forward to seeing this idea progress nicken.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
daredevil
post Mar 18 2019, 10:40 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Mar 18 2019, 10:59 PM) *
For me and many other players, the whole "k/d ratio" aspect of the game is of very little importance, especially in a team-based, objective-focussed "FPS" game.

I'd like to see, as you mentioned, the inclusion of an "objectives completed" stat, that would be superb. Also, to reward the real medic players of "Wolf: ET", (not those rambo clowns), I'd like to see the a "medic revive" stat too.

Your work so far is very good, I'm looking forward to seeing this idea progress nicken.gif .

Your suggestions are in planned list for next future versions. Ex -
1. Dyno planted / defused
2. Medic revives.
3. Sprees

For now we are trying to create optimized solution so we can store the data for longer period of time before pumping massive data to DB. This way players can see their old stats for pro-long period of time. You will be also able to see your game play performance of last 2 weeks in nice format. Right now we are targeting last 30 days but depending on DB size, we might opt for 2 weeks.

This post has been edited by daredevil: Mar 18 2019, 11:59 PM

--------------------
Fearless Assassins Multi Gaming Community running servers for W:ET, COD4, BF3, CS:S, TF2, Minecraft and Teamspeak

+Quote Post
Ronboy
post Mar 19 2019, 12:28 AM
Post #4

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 543036

Sounds and looks great so far, daredevil. I agree with Gman though about the 'k/d ratio' stats and those stats that are related to it. I'm looking forward to the team play and objective stats more so than the player's frag stats. nicken.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
daredevil
post Mar 19 2019, 05:26 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Ronboy @ Mar 19 2019, 01:28 AM) *
Sounds and looks great so far, daredevil. I agree with Gman though about the 'k/d ratio' stats and those stats that are related to it. I'm looking forward to the team play and objective stats more so than the player's frag stats. nicken.gif

We are going to add those up for next Jaymod stats update. We will also try to show what weapons, teams, etc you use often. Ex - https://www.screencast.com/t/4qhNhg0gXR
Off course above is just sample but final outlook may change. But overall that's the goal.

Looking forward for some funny name/alias suggestions for Leaderboard.
Top 10 Killers
Top 10 Targets
Top 10 Dyno Planters
Top 10 Dyno Defuses
Top 10 Headhunters
Top 10 Suiciders (For self kill)
Max Damager (Top 10 for max damage given)

This post has been edited by daredevil: Mar 19 2019, 05:27 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
daredevil
post Mar 20 2019, 01:22 AM
Post #6

I'm looking forward to the team play and objective stats more so than the player's frag stats. nicken.gif

Can you please provide some more details on it? So we can take a look further? I mean what exactly you look for objective stats?

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Mar 21 2019, 12:10 PM
Post #7

Group Icon Colonel

Member No.: 97334

QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 20 2019, 01:22 AM) *
I'm looking forward to the team play and objective stats more so than the player's frag stats. nicken.gif

Can you please provide some more details on it? So we can take a look further? I mean what exactly you look for objective stats?

maybe they want the players names doing the maps objectives ?
but will be hard i think, cuz almost servers have bots now and you have different kind of objectives to do

but i agree with wolfie and Ronboy since ET is focused on objectives

side note: @ DD when u added for our old nq server the nq stats program , did you still have that program for your FA nq servers ? this one been an usefull program

Good job DD

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Mar 21 2019, 12:17 PM
Post #8

Group Icon Colonel

QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 18 2019, 10:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Mar 18 2019, 10:59 PM) *

Your suggestions are in planned list for next future versions. Ex -
1. Dyno planted / defused
2. Medic revives.
3. Sprees

For now we are trying to create optimized solution so we can store the data for longer period of time before pumping massive data to DB. This way players can see their old stats for pro-long period of time. You will be also able to see your game play performance of last 2 weeks in nice format. Right now we are targeting last 30 days but depending on DB size, we might opt for 2 weeks.

2 weeks maybe will be the best to avoid server s crashes

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 21 2019, 02:36 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 20 2019, 03:22 AM) *

You've highlighted a couple of them already, mate, with the planting/disarming dynamite.

You could also add to that:

1] Objectives constructed
2] Objectives destroyed
3] Objectives taken
4] Objectives returned
5] Documents successfully delivered to the cappoint

As you know, these are the things that should be focussed on most of all in a team-based, objective-orientated "FPS" game super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ronboy
post Mar 22 2019, 03:35 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Mar 21 2019, 09:36 AM) *
You've highlighted a couple of them already, mate, with the planting/disarming dynamite.

You could also add to that:

1] Objectives constructed
2] Objectives destroyed
3] Objectives taken
4] Objectives returned
5] Documents successfully delivered to the cappoint

As you know, these are the things that should be focussed on most of all in a team-based, objective-orientated "FPS" game super.gif .

I agree with Gman; that's what I had in mind, but I should have been more specific in my post above. bash.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
daredevil
post Mar 25 2019, 02:34 AM
Post #11

Update -

https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/hc/player/243

Dynamites planted = Done
Dynamites defused = Done
Head-shots = Done
Objective Run = Done (Old data would show zero cos of no data available for old games)
Construction = Done
Destruction = Done

Note - your profile avatar is auto generated based on your last class. Might be buggy, but we need more testers on server to make sure it's 100% correct.

Off course leader board would be much more advanced. For now only enabled for HC server. If players would like to test out - below is server IP -

CODE
/connect hc.clan-fa.com:27960

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=761941

This post has been edited by daredevil: Mar 25 2019, 04:22 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 25 2019, 12:58 PM
Post #12

You've made excellent progress with this already, Daredevil super.gif .

QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 25 2019, 04:34 AM) *
For now only enabled for HC server. If players would like to test out...

That's your favourite F|A server, Ron nicken.gif . I'll definitely need to try this out.

Thanks for the update.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ronboy
post Mar 25 2019, 08:50 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 24 2019, 09:34 PM) *
Update -

Dynamites planted = Done
Dynamites defused = Done
Head-shots = Done
Objective Run = Done (Old data would show zero cos of no data available for old games)
Construction = Done
Destruction = Done

Note - your profile avatar is auto generated based on your last class. Might be buggy, but we need more testers on server to make sure it's 100% correct.

Off course leader board would be much more advanced. For now only enabled for HC server. If players would like to test out - below is server IP -

CODE

Nice work once again. This is looking promising! nicken.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
daredevil
post Mar 25 2019, 09:23 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Ronboy @ Mar 25 2019, 09:50 PM) *
QUOTE (daredevil @ Mar 24 2019, 09:34 PM) *
Update -

Dynamites planted = Done
Dynamites defused = Done
Head-shots = Done
Construction = Done
Destruction = Done

CODE

Nice work once again. This is looking promising! nicken.gif

Thank you! I look forward seeing you on our servers and your name will show up in our up coming leader board. :) I believe all objective lovers, are going to like new leader board!

This post has been edited by daredevil: Mar 25 2019, 09:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Mar 28 2019, 01:14 PM
Post #15

Group Icon Colonel

@ DD i found the program you used for our nq server years ago https://enemyterritory-stuff.net/files/file..._nq-stats_b0-1/

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:28 AM