IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you want to make advertisement for your server, you should not forget the following data:
- server name in the line for reference text
- IP address
- server rules?
- URL to your server or use [servermonitor]
» further information
Wenn du Werbung für deinen Server machen willst, dann solltest du folgende Angaben nicht vergessen:
- Servername in der Betreffzeile
- IP-Adresse
- Serverregeln?
- URL zu deinem Server oder benutze [servermonitor]
» weitere Informationen
Si tu veux faire de la pube pour ton serveur, alors il faut pas oublier les points suivants:
- Le nom du serveur dans la ligne du sujet
- l'adresse IP
- Les regles du serveur
- URL vers ton serveur ou utilises le [servermonitor]
» autres infos

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> House of Rox:Elmonator Gathering
zylod
post Aug 19 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Group: Members

Member No.: 477984

House of Rox announces its monthly Last Saturday of the month gathering on it's US server, Saturday, August 25th 2018. Players usually begin joining the event around 4pm EST. This will be the 8th monthly gathering Rox has presented and as they seem to be growing more successful, we decided it would be a good time to extend an invitation to the ET community. Rox was formed just a few months after ET was released, the monthly event gives many of the older players that do not play much anymore the opportunity to join in on the server with a good crowd at least once a month. Elmo has evolved as the clan mascot over the last few years(and is also the clan leader) thus I make some effort to come up with a fun graphic each month. Along with the usual voting map list, steel plant will be added for the event since the conclusion of the 2nd Terminator film took place in a steel plant. If you have played on Rox in the past, but not lately please stop by and see us, if you have never played on Rox...stop by and see us too! All are welcome! Have fun! Long live ET!

House of Rox-US server
IP: 70.42.74.217:27960
TS: House Of ROX TS3
Time: 4 p.m. EST
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Aug 20 2018, 11:41 AM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

A good server where they play for the objective and the medics actually revive you nicken.gif .

Click this server banner for more information:

--------------------

+Quote Post
zylod
post Aug 21 2018, 12:05 PM
Post #3

Big thank you for the support!

This post has been edited by zylod: Aug 22 2018, 02:22 AM

+Quote Post
macbeth
post Aug 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #4

Group Icon Colonel

Group: Management

Member No.: 97334

@ Wolfie almost servers play for objectives hopefully and medics doing their job

i have many old et friends who left Rox past year boxer.gif dont sure what happened or maybe moving for other games

This post has been edited by macbeth: Aug 25 2018, 01:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
zylod
post Aug 25 2018, 02:27 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (macbeth @ Aug 25 2018, 08:30 AM) *
@ Wolfie almost servers play for objectives hopefully and medics doing their job

i have many old et friends who left Rox past year boxer.gif dont sure what happened or maybe moving for other games

Rox Euro moves ahead as it has always for years now. I see almost no change there. US server lost players over the years ago as some had real-life issues that drew us away from the game. I found players I knew as kids, 14-year-olds playing on server...now having families and no time to play. Others simply started to play on Rox Euro server. Thankfully the last few months have been a bit of a pleasant surprise as the US server has picked up a bit and some of the older players have returned to play, some I have not played with in years. In fact, I would include myself as I barely played ET over the last 2 years. It's been fun, whether it's a rebirth or just a short wave, still a good time, come and enjoy it. Have fun all, thanks, keep ET rollin'....
http://clanrox.com/portal.php

This post has been edited by zylod: Aug 25 2018, 02:33 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:18 PM