IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> how to change clan ip?
H0ney{QAW}
post Nov 14 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #1

Private

Group: Members

Member No.: 341771

i've submitted this ticket once before and have been waiting for an answer. i sent a follow up email asking for an update that was never answered i'd really like to get the correct clan server listed.
the problem is our clan info page links two of our servers. we have a new ips for them and i cant figure out how to change the ip. here is the page that it links to that i want to change:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=741374

can you please help out?
Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
schnoog
post Nov 14 2013, 06:07 AM
Post #2

Group Icon Master of Desaster

Group: Management

Member No.: 23716

Hi,
sorry , I missed your ticket.
We`re able to transfer statistics from one server to another.
Please give me the IP of the old and the new one. Than I`ll transfer those data.

Cheers
Schnoog

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:30 AM