IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Because the pleasure is only worthwhile when it is shared...
CS|kOoL
post Dec 15 2015, 07:04 PM
Post #16

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 131459

Hi all,

In fact i don't understand i have tried to dl the link about 2,16 GO with the PC's my wife and it has worked directly without question...and her PC is new and i am sure there is not the extension 'MEGA'.

If no the 1 st link for dl the main files is available...

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=760206

For the 2nd link (i'm uploading) in fact it is a bit bigger than 1 GO then i will see it maybe for removing 1 or 2 maps if there is a problem about size...

I wait your feedbacks but in all cases if u have already the 1st you're quiet !!

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :)

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:29 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 17 2015, 06:36 PM
Post #17

Hi all,

Firstly i wanna to thank the {WeB} guys for their great idea to create a link in 'wolffiles.de' and especially for their kindness !!

Then good new , now the link for downloading is fixed:

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations :)

cheers.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Dec 20 2015, 11:43 AM
Post #18

Hi,

All is clear , now the download is easy and fast.

For all those who have came on my server before last year:

I wanted to specify that u have never played with the full power on my server i mean the 'HD' was only for our donators.

In fact we had a modulate display.

Keep in mind that this year i have improved a lot of stuffs for finally and especially remaking all from 'A to Z'...

Put all the '.pk3' in your 'etmain' folder , that's all :)

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations cheers.gif

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 05:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post May 29 2016, 07:20 PM
Post #19

Hi all,

The 'CS|*HD' is back quietly (i've made a pause while 5/6 months in fact) and it is expected it runs only while this summer.

The only 1 link (for downloading all our files in 1 shot) is in all my replies above this one cheers.gif

Put all the '.pk3' in your 'etmain' folder , that's all :)

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: May 29 2016, 07:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post May 29 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #20

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

Great work, Koolster, the HD textures and models look superb, very easy to install too cheers.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jun 5 2016, 07:58 PM
Post #21

Hi all,

Yes very easy to reach... cheers.gif

In fact i make any videos for especially showing the impressive stability in all points (and yet the 'CS|*HD*' is huge spanking.gif ) because it would be obvious in a video (and with 11 bots in game 01lol.gif ) if something didn't work fine grin.gif

And is it usefull to remind that the best rendering is when u're in game ? bash.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jun 11 2016, 12:36 AM
Post #22

Hi all,

Now the 'CS|*HD*' is streamed in live on 'TWITCH' only when i'm in game...

Awesome quality on your smartphone and for sure even better on the server itself !!

You are welcome !!

cheers.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jul 12 2016, 12:10 AM
Post #23

Hi everyone,

Link updated for getting all our files in 1 shot:

The 'praetoria' maps have been lighten...any solutions have been found.

A handful of new maps for our huge stock of maps:

'et_dark_phx_b_3' , 'fueldump-z2' , 'radar_phx_b_3' , 'warmissile_fp4' , 'sandstorm_beta3' , 'praetoria_m3' , etc etc...

I have always said that nothing beats the pleasure of discovery...but unfortunaly everyone has stopped to dream , yet i don't lie...yet all can be easily checked.

For my part i'll never stop to work , it is so motiving because the result is there.

Moreover the 'CS|*HD*' goes to run very soon more than 80 maps and always with the same recipe for an unique rendering and especially for an high stability.

The 'CS|*HD*' dares and keeps all its promises and i specify that for me it is easy (even if it often takes me a lot of time) because in fact i have just to pile on a healthy base (worked while these last years).

I don't know what to say more but 1 thing is sure i still wait any feedbacks from any fanciers of this game because the 'CS|*HD*' is so far from the 'ET' folklore especially about its stability...

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Jul 12 2016, 12:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jul 12 2016, 03:31 PM
Post #24

Great work again, Koolage, it looks top class nicken.gif super.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
$mart
post Jul 14 2016, 10:15 AM
Post #25

Group Icon Major

Member No.: 59683

I wanted to solve the mistery of 'shadow blinking under the truck' (like in radar map) and realize it's impossible to connect to 'ze most worked ET server' by classic way :

First, it doesn't appear in ONLINE serverlist :

Secondly, if I connect using your IP adress, the (big) download doesn't begin and show this error instead :

If you want some people connects and see your texture-replacements work, solve these issues.
The link you give to connect "all-in-one' will never be used, your server must be accessible at least by PLAY ONLINE original way.

Or only omnibots will admire the modified-colors you put in all maps ...

A member of ET folklore :/
[DIABOLIK]$mart

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jul 16 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #26

Hi everyone,

@$mart LOL , do you know what means your nickname ? And you have losed your time to make any screenshots ? You are a genius ridiculous smartausaurus ditsch.gif

@$mart A server is any times shown or not in the master list...but you know already it as all those who read us 01lol.gif

@$mart And worse...your comment is useless because the 'CS|*HD*' doesn't need the master list...it is outside the norms then it uses another way for the download and you know it...and a very fast download (and all the files in 1 shot)...and you know it bash.gif

@$mart 1 more time you take for a fool all those who read you because you know you have not donwloaded the required files before your connection (it is obvious) and you say it doesn't work to all those who read you respect.gif

Seriously to the others...For my part i connect to the 'CS|*HD*' a lot of times each day...and none problem.

In fact it is very simple if u download the files here:

http://91.121.238.66/fastdl/CS/CS_PACK_EASY_CONNECTION.zip

Then put them in your 'etmain' folder , that's all.

And about the master list...who cares it for an easy connection to the 'CS|*HD*' ?

I mean => Type in the console:

/connect 148.251.46.49:27962

It is the easiest and the fastest way...

And know that all is clearly explained (as here) in the 'read_me' (in the download).

Thanks '$mart' for your joke feedback ditsch.gif

@$mart Don't worry , the 'CS|*HD*' disturbs you because it has not the problems you have...and you know it...if no you would not be here on this item ;)

@$mart The 'CS|*HD*' is not only any better textures...and u know it. grin.gif

@$mart The 'CS|*HD*' is so far from the 'ET' folklore...and u know it. cheers.gif

The 'CS|*HD*' keeps all its promises and all can be easily checked.

If no , these next weeks i go to work quietly because the result is motiving...What a pleasure !!

This post has been edited by CS|kOoL: Jul 16 2016, 01:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
$mart
post Jul 16 2016, 07:37 AM
Post #27

Group Icon Major

Member No.: 59683

Well you dont understand what I wrote so I try in french:

Si tu veux que des gens se connectent à ton serveur, il faut que le download via le jeu fonctionne. De nos jours 80% des gens peuvent telecharger à 1 ou 2 Mo/s, et par curiosité certains attendront patiemment une vingtaine de minutes sans abandonner. De plus le ftp de splattterlader est très rapide donc ça fonctionnera!
Tu vois bien que personne ne fait l'effort de telecharger ton pack "tout en un", alors essaie de rendre ton serveur joignable par la voie normale (et rien ne t'empêche de proposer EN PLUS la voie alternative du pack). Bref, après c'est toi qui voit, c'est ton serveur et pas le mien.

Ciao

PS mon pseudo vient de ma jeunesse, jeu-de-mots par des copains entre mon nom de famille et le sens français de smart (classe, élégant) xD c'est tout j'ai un QI tout à fait normal et aucun ego surdimensionné ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jul 24 2016, 02:25 PM
Post #28

Hi everyone,

No problem '$mart' then i answer in english for everyone understand easily...

@$mart First , know that all you suggest i've studied that since many years.

If no , i specify there is none surprise for my part (your illustrations are any real fakes 01lol.gif because you know what you do for finally to lie to all those who read us)...or explain me what is your goal ?

Because u knew by advance you used the worse way... ditsch.gif

As i said previously => You have used the worse way and yet i always suggest the smartest and fastest way...it is really sad because you really knew it , i mean:

I remind it is a download in 1 shot at your maximum of your bandwidth...finally it is the easiest and the fastest way to connect , but all that you knew it by advance.

Moreover do u remember the first time u have came on the 'CS|*HD*' ?

U said to me => What a tuned server !! etc etc etc...but unfortunaly u've forgot that.

If no know that i've all studied , i mean the download via the 'FTP' server is unsuitable for my server. Why ?

Because it is a dark story that my server doesn't run the 'pak0','pak1','pak3' of the game...and the files who replace them have a size about more than 1 Giga.

Concretly the 'FTP' server is unsuitable for my server especially for downloading properly the main files (the biggest part of more than 1 giga) who go in the 'etmain' folder' because even if you download as unfortunaly u've done (via 'FTP' server) it can happen it aborts at the end (and you knew it) then it is for that i always suggest the smartest and fastest way everywhere on the web (and you knew it) , i mean:

Then 1 more time u understand easily what i mean when i say that my server doesn't need the masterlist => /connect 148.251.46.49:27962 that's all.

Moreover have you already seen me crying because my server is not in the masterlist ? 01lol.gif

To all those who read us => It is so easy finally if you follow the easy instructions:

1 - Fast download => http://91.121.238.66/fastdl/CS/CS_PACK_EASY_CONNECTION.zip

2 - Put all the 'pk3' in your 'etmain' folder...

3 - Type in the console /connect 148.251.46.49:27962

4 - That's all 01lol.gif

5 - You are welcome cheers.gif

It is only a question of motivation , seriously even my son (11 old) has succeeded alone to connect at each try...

For my part i've all the required files and same , i connect to the 'CS|*HD*' a lot of times while the day and what a pleasure !!

Good summer to everyone cheers.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Aug 20 2016, 05:51 AM
Post #29

Hi everyone,

As expected the 'CS|*HD*' has ran while this summer and it'll be back next and each summer maybe...

Again sorry for all those who wanted to check if the 'CS|*HD*' kept really its promises (as i repeat it everywhere since many years) , sorry because this last month i have put a 'PW' (a dark story of hospitalisation).

I have put a 'PW' because concretly i couldn't keep the promises about stability who has always been my 1st priority , as always i wanted to ensure it first then i guess u know what i mean (the 'CS|*HD*' is a huge engine to manage alone).

Among all those who are reading me know it in secret LOL (i mean about its high stability and about its worked rendering etc etc...) , the concrete proof is the 'CS|*HD*' who is so far from the 'ET' folklore that everyone has already dreamed (at least about stability i mean) but who needs too many work for getting this result finally , know that for my part it is easy because in fact i have just to pile/to add on a healthy basis (on any thousands of hours of work while these last years).

If no , u guess easily i have had the time to work hard and quietly while my hospitalisation and always with the same pleasure :)

I wish you all a good continuation.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Aug 20 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #30

I wondered were you were, Koolage, it's been a while since we heard from you. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and I hope to see back in-game real soon, amigo super.gif nicken.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 01:48 PM