Reply to this topicStart new topic
> need some help :)
Rogan21
post Sep 5 2016, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 439150

Hey guys,dunno if i posted in the right section,but f*ck it still posting it.
I've wanted to do a fresh install of RtCW,all good until the end of the installation i got this god damned error:

Screenshot:

I installed the game from 2 iso files (platinum edition,also i've used the same images like forever),but suddenly this error pops out.Worst part even if abort that file's installation,won't be able to uninstall the game or even update it.Good part it's that i can play the game.
So if anyone knows a fix (plz not the argument with "buy the game on steam it's cheap" atm can't buy any games) please lemme know.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StoerFaktoR
post Sep 5 2016, 07:33 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Colonel

Member No.: 91640

ZITAT(Rogan21 @ Sep 5 2016, 08:26 PM) *
Hey guys,dunno if i posted in the right section,but f*ck it still posting it.
I've wanted to do a fresh install of RtCW,all good until the end of the installation i got this god damned error:

Screenshot:

I installed the game from 2 iso files (platinum edition,also i've used the same images like forever),but suddenly this error pops out.Worst part even if abort that file's installation,won't be able to uninstall the game or even update it.Good part it's that i can play the game.
So if anyone knows a fix (plz not the argument with "buy the game on steam it's cheap" atm can't buy any games) please lemme know.

Looks like your Iso is corrupted.
You can try this Version --> http://wolfenstein4ever.de/index.php/downl...-pack-by-reflex
it's free ;)

Don't forget to remove the configs from the main folder and start the game from scratch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rogan21
post Sep 5 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 439150

Thx Stoer :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:34 PM