peter gun
post Jul 17 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #16

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 74791

QUOTE (Krauersaut @ Jul 17 2009, 02:03 AM) *
QUOTE (peter gun @ Jul 17 2009, 01:12 AM) *
i couldnt open a new thread, but i thought maybe its important and this thread seemed to be the only one matching to some point, though its pretty offtopic. my demand is to pls disable the rating system for this clan here -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164059 and for this -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164982 , which are both the same clan.

my proof can be seen here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF-lD-UuXcs

in the information table of this vid you can download the original demo if you want to see it more clear. also check his account in sl to proof that it was today and no fake, as he rated this sessions. before he cheated at tgs server where i caught him first and then followed him to ger-test server as he left the tgs server as i told ppl that he hacks there. in ger test server i finally caught him via demo. i really hope that you ban these ppl from sl rating system.

regards

peter

Why should we disable the ranking of a whole clan if one guy is cheating?

Just open a new thread in the Supportforum next time please.

will do so...

about the whole clan thingie...yes you indeed should take out the whole clan from rating system. he is the leader and probably his other clanmates hack too, at least they surely know what he is doing and therefore are silent cheat toleraters, which actually shows that they dont have problems with taking some hack too, if they can. but as he is leader he should either leave the clan (then he will probably just rename himself, which is at least a little success) or the whole clan should get baned. only my opinion, and i would be happy if sl.crew could at least keep an eye on these guys, as i know that its quiete a big thing i demand. do whatever you feel needs to be done. the proove however has been made.

peter

--------------------
Peter Gun: Exteme Think Tank
friend of aaa4
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Krauersaut
post Jul 17 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #17

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 20317

QUOTE (peter gun @ Jul 17 2009, 02:56 AM) *
i couldnt open a new thread, but i thought maybe its important and this thread seemed to be the only one matching to some point, though its pretty offtopic. my demand is to pls disable the rating system for this clan here -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164059 and for this -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164982 , which are both the same clan.

in the information table of this vid you can download the original demo if you want to see it more clear. also check his account in sl to proof that it was today and no fake, as he rated this sessions. before he cheated at tgs server where i caught him first and then followed him to ger-test server as he left the tgs server as i told ppl that he hacks there. in ger test server i finally caught him via demo. i really hope that you ban these ppl from sl rating system.

regards

peter

will do so...

about the whole clan thingie...yes you indeed should take out the whole clan from rating system. he is the leader and probably his other clanmates hack too, at least they surely know what he is doing and therefore are silent cheat toleraters, which actually shows that they dont have problems with taking some hack too, if they can. but as he is leader he should either leave the clan (then he will probably just rename himself, which is at least a little success) or the whole clan should get baned. only my opinion, and i would be happy if sl.crew could at least keep an eye on these guys, as i know that its quiete a big thing i demand. do whatever you feel needs to be done. the proove however has been made.

peter

That's just ridiculous. Why should the whole clan cheat because the leader does so? Maybe they even don't know that? Feel free to prove that.
Anyway, I will not disable the whole clan and I don't think other mods or admins will do so. Why don't you post your thoughts on their forums?

--------------------

"Ich weiß nicht, welche Waffen im nächsten Krieg zur Anwendung kommen,
wohl aber, welche im übernächsten: Pfeil und Bogen."

+Quote Post
peter gun
post Jul 17 2009, 04:30 AM
Post #18

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 74791

QUOTE (Krauersaut @ Jul 17 2009, 03:17 AM) *
QUOTE (peter gun @ Jul 17 2009, 02:56 AM) *

regards

peter

will do so...

peter

That's just ridiculous. Why should the whole clan cheat because the leader does so? Maybe they even don't know that? Feel free to prove that.
Anyway, I will not disable the whole clan and I don't think other mods or admins will do so. Why don't you post your thoughts on their forums?

no need to argue...but my opinion stays, i would ban the whole clan from rating system, hard but appropriate in this case, since he is the leader (he is not just a member, he is the leader). and i did not say the whole clan cheats. i only said that it is likely.

great to hear sth going on and thx for taking the time. sry again for the threadabuse...i didnt see support forum. next time i post there...peace bros XD

--------------------
Peter Gun: Exteme Think Tank
friend of aaa4

+Quote Post
Naco'
post Aug 5 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #19

Private

Member No.: 82906

How exactly does the SL Rating system work? Is it by getting kills and sprees you gain more rating, and many deaths you lose rating?

+Quote Post
NHLfan
post Aug 5 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 366

ZITAT(Naco' @ Aug 5 2009, 09:01 AM) *
How exactly does the SL Rating system work? Is it by getting kills and sprees you gain more rating, and many deaths you lose rating?

this newsentry is from 2006...

you can find the informations about the rating in the sl.Wiki

--------------------

+Quote Post
[FUBR]Hyperkill
post Aug 17 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #21

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 36275

i think ur rating system cuz i have been playing et last night and this morning and it is not registering under my name which is [SLUT]BigBro can u look into it i would be very gratefull thx from bigbro

+Quote Post
NHLfan
post Aug 17 2009, 09:19 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 366

ZITAT([FUBR]Hyperkill @ Aug 17 2009, 08:46 AM) *

i think ur rating system cuz i have been playing et last night and this morning and it is not registering under my name which is [SLUT]BigBro can u look into it i would be very gratefull thx from bigbro

this news is from 2006...
here's the topic for the current issue

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:42 PM