IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> .tR]#Ak$aRay?
nrgy1
post May 7 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 17913

First page of SL and still moving up without even getting a single kill? I'm being honest when I say that the current amount of whoring going on (primarily on WOOD server) is the highest it has probably ever been (since I can recall), but to be be rated in the top 50 players and not even leaving your spawn a single time during a 30 minute map and just continuously tossing ammo to earn ranking, I feel things have definitely gone too far. I can agree that you cannot be a constant monitoring system to see whose really abusing the system and who is not, but this is definitely abuse. There is also the same person that was multi-naming in 1 clan before in the 2-3 spot doing the same thing as this guy and so many more playing on WOOD server doing the same shit with ammo. You may see their names here shortly.

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/et2010050714222108.jpg/

The end of the session - you can see 0-5 since he /killed a few times in attempt for full recharge bar.
http://img263.imageshack.us/i/et2010050714230056.jpg/

And what the tracker picked up with his impressive 0-5 score in a 30 minute map.
(Session was broken to 2 - had highest PPM in both)

Session 1 - 28.96 (333 in 11.5 min)
http://img13.imageshack.us/i/16311907.jpg/

Session 2 - 17.88 (295 in 16.5 min)
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/18753402.jpg/

Before 21.354
After 21.4271
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TomDome
post May 8 2010, 12:36 AM
Post #2

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Group: Management

Member No.: 31172

I cant even remember how often we have told this:

ET is only sending XP data from the servers so the only thing that can be collected and calculated is the amount of XP in a valid session.

There are always Servers that tune settings for fast recharge or admins/owners that dont care about xp whores or even allow it to some people and kick/ban others who do the same.

And the main thing that many people always forget:
SL = FUN, league = skill

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
eXceed
post May 8 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #3

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 76620

You're calling "giving ammo in spawn without getting a single kill and not doing shit in the map" --> FUN?
Please.. People who try to to their best to get on top with skills are getting ruined by these kind of people. Easily can give you another list of these whores who are doing nothing in spawn but giving ammo.

It will be fun, when these whores will be disabled and the true players who actually frag hard for their xp play for their rank.

+Quote Post
ETc|Jay
post May 8 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #4

Group Icon Major General

Member No.: 18126

in the top 10 near all are whores. If a guy have not enough kills they leave game fast like a loser to lost no rating (in a real fight you run away too?). And if they play not for rating then they rename from "blabla" to "blabla." . This all is unfair :) so stop crying guys. Just my opinion to this topic here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
eXceed
post May 8 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #5

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE(ETc|Jay @ May 8 2010, 11:18 AM) *
in the top 10 near all are whores. If a guy have not enough kills they leave game fast like a loser to lost no rating (in a real fight you run away too?). And if they play not for rating then they rename from "blabla" to "blabla." . This all is unfair :) so stop crying guys. Just my opinion to this topic here.

"In real life fight you run away too?"
Sorry cool boy, why the heck ur bringing life in this game topic, k thx

Anyway, it's complete retarded that people with 0 kills like akarsy can get this kind of rating, guy should be disabled like 80% in the top atm.

+Quote Post
ETc|Jay
post May 8 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #6

Group Icon Major General

Member No.: 18126

ZITAT(eXceed @ May 8 2010, 11:56 AM) *

i just mean, do you run away when something is to hard for you? All are losers who disconnect if they have not enough points to get rating.

--------------------

+Quote Post
eXceed
post May 8 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #7

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE(ETc|Jay @ May 8 2010, 12:17 PM) *
QUOTE(eXceed @ May 8 2010, 11:56 AM) *

i just mean, do you run away when something is to hard for you? All are losers who disconnect if they have not enough points to get rating.

You tell me.

TomDome tells SL is for "fun". Should it be "fun" to frag for your points, you're clearly on top in game but some retard who gives ammo packs 30 minutes without moving a single meter in game gets on top with highest ppm and most xp?

Please man.. This is what they call "FUN"???....

This post has been edited by eXceed: May 8 2010, 11:26 AM

+Quote Post
bmf23
post May 8 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #8

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 51385

Fragwhores aka Rambo-Medics also destroy the fun of the game for others just because they want to get a good rating. So whats ure point? SL should disable the rating-system and the game would be much more fun on pub-servers. But nvm...

Tbh i could not care less if some1 XP whores ^^

+Quote Post
MoKaS
post May 8 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #9

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 36701

QUOTE (bmf23 @ May 8 2010, 06:23 PM) *
Fragwhores aka Rambo-Medics also destroy the fun of the game for others just because they want to get a good rating. So whats ure point? SL should disable the rating-system and the game would be much more fun on pub-servers. But nvm...

Tbh i could not care less if some1 XP whores ^^

For Some RATING IS FUN = Acquired with SKILLS by beeing a "fragwhore" (loool thats the defense whorers have against fraggers)

There are Waaaaayyyy more Fun Servers then Fragservers.

What i dont get is Why are you asking his point iff u cant make a point urself?

Yea i think SL should make a new program to measure how many packs u trow instead of death & kills..

Like that in 2 years the talk between 2 Top5 would be "Hey how many packs did u throw?" the other would answer: "I threw like 800 packs oo yeah ima gona take a screenshot!!"

Edit: And btw, iff theres something that is keeping ET alive that something is SPLATTERLADDER. We Should Be Gratefull and HELP not ignore and Let it DIE. Imo there is a large group of players already at splatterladder Disposal to provide the necessary evidence (screenshots & Demos) to disable xp whoring. There should be another Splatterladder division with a forum to post those evidences with trusted SL players. That would be kick ass and revive the old SL spirit.

This post has been edited by MoKaS: May 8 2010, 09:37 PM

+Quote Post
TomDome
post May 9 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #10

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Member No.: 31172

Fun is what everyone solely is understanding as fun for himself.
I have fun walking my dogs in the woods :-)
I have fun playing ET from time to time :-)
I have fun drinking alcohol-free beer :-)

You seem to have fun when you climb up the sl.

Others may have fun standing hours and hours and days and days of their lives in Spawns in ET throwing out ammo packs so they can tell their mates "whoa im a pro gamer in ET, watch me on sl - im in Top xx".

I dont say that i like or respect that behaviour but if they have fun doin that and find servers where the owners/admins allow it or do it themself - who really would care - its a game and game shall be fun.

There have been more discussions about rating in ET than i can remember - even though i joined Et kinda late in Summer of 2006. The main thing that everyone who yells for another system is ignoring is that the game ET itself only offers XP as a possible measurement for a related rating and ranking. Nothing else can be used for ET.

If you guys recode ET and set all the stuff necessary for a "real" or "better" rating in the code so the servers deliver that information - there would for sure be enough people that would give kudos for that. But who should do this nowadays and for whom should it be done? ET is dying - slowly but straight ahaid. Lets just have a good time playing it for as long as there are enough players to fill some good servers.

If you like to keep discussing here - feel free to do so - but it will change nothing :-)

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
.tR]#Ak$aRay?
post May 9 2010, 01:45 AM
Post #11

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 91660

spanking.gif spanking.gif cheers.gif ditsch.gif 01lol.gif motz.gif motz.gif child does not know the game.... Ä° Love Wolfenstien enemy i love you ammo packets shut up you. and good video :PPPP

+Quote Post
eXceed
post May 9 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #12

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE (.tR]#Ak$aRay? @ May 9 2010, 02:45 AM) *

spanking.gif spanking.gif cheers.gif ditsch.gif 01lol.gif motz.gif motz.gif child does not know the game.... Ä° Love Wolfenstien enemy i love you ammo packets shut up you. and good video :PPPP

You should learn the English Language before you reply to this topic. *********
Reason for edit: YOU should learn the language and stop posting such shit.

+Quote Post
Krauersaut
post May 9 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #13

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 20317

I just thought about commenting with a "Yawn." but that would be rather inappropriate since it's 4:22pm, wouldn't it?

--------------------

"Ich weiß nicht, welche Waffen im nächsten Krieg zur Anwendung kommen,
wohl aber, welche im übernächsten: Pfeil und Bogen."

+Quote Post
MoKaS
post May 9 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #14

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 36701

lool

Anyway Can we have More then a name In the Same Clan?

+Quote Post
nrgy1
post May 10 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #15

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 17913

I started topic about being same player in toplist in same clan (.spec|) and you disabled the names/clan since it wasn't allowed. The only thing that is different this time is the clan tag used.

Just got off WOOD while the 2nd rated player (Legend) was rating and this is what I found:

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/et2010051015325254.jpg/
34 kills/29 deaths - 27 minute session - earned 104 XP with kills alone and probably no XP for battle sense since he had even ratio and no sprees. Ended with 571 XP earned.

21.15 (571 in 27 min)
http://img532.imageshack.us/i/legendb.jpg/

Before I left server he changed names to his unholy nick to toss packs in spawn for another session. I'm surprised no admin is willing to make any changes considering that's what management should be doing - keeping up-to-date with what's going on and making sure the system is running smoothly and properly. With 6 of the top 10 (really 5 since 2 is same kid) current ranked players not leaving spawn in order to earn XP/ranking, I can honestly say that SL (I know it's only XP based, but the entire system is being greatly abused with Field Ops), at this point in time, isn't what it used to be.

This post has been edited by nrgy1: May 10 2010, 09:07 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:22 AM