Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Warbell Gold Crates Script
Wolf Enstein
post Apr 26 2021, 02:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone had the 'gold crate' script for the Axis-attack map, 'Warbell'? With this script, at the conclusion of the map, instead of any Axis player being able to jump into the pillars of flame in the castle, only those carrying the gold crates can do so, making the end of the map fairer for the Allied team, in terms of defending.

I have these other 'Warbell' scripts already, featured on Antman's website:
Antman Scripts coffeenews.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Meister Gandalf
post May 3 2021, 07:09 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 72085

i was able to integrate the script with the ammo crates into that script - so it should not be a problem 4 you.
as i now have seen how the script for the ammo crates is looking i now want to know where i can get that koordinates from so that i could write my own scripts for other maps . dos anybody know how to get theses coordinates or how to build scripts normaly?

+Quote Post
daredevil
post May 14 2021, 03:19 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Group: Members

Member No.: 78526

QUOTE (Meister Gandalf @ May 3 2021, 07:09 PM) *
i was able to integrate the script with the ammo crates into that script - so it should not be a problem 4 you.
as i now have seen how the script for the ammo crates is looking i now want to know where i can get that koordinates from so that i could write my own scripts for other maps . dos anybody know how to get theses coordinates or how to build scripts normaly?

Are you looking \viewpos command OR through gtkradiant? I am not a good scripter so apologize if I misunderstood your question.

--------------------
Fearless Assassins Multi Gaming Community running servers for W:ET, COD4, BF3, CS:S, TF2, Minecraft and Teamspeak

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:56 PM