IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need password for my clan, who set it up
House
post Jan 10 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Group: Members

Member No.: 33582

I am a member of [BnB] clan. Our clan is registered with SL but I cannot join without a password. I contacted our admin Mr. Buckly and he said he didn't set up the SL account so he doesn't know the password. gruebel.gif I would like to register my name in [BnB] clan, so if you could kindly help me figure this out I would appreciate it much.

Peace,

[BnB]House*

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NHLfan
post Jan 10 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 366

please ask the admin of the clan, they have set it up, or at least they are the once, who can change/delte the join-password:
[BnB]Dogmeat*

He is the only registered leader, who can change the password

there are also some different people leader without an registration, so I would recommend that those people also register their names, or dogmeat should remove their leader-status to avoid abuse!

--------------------

+Quote Post
House
post Jan 12 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 33582

thanks...Dogmeat set me up with the password...I'll be sure to communicate your message to him

thanks.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:12 PM