> ET Rating Historical/Archives
Maxtor44
post Mar 21 2018, 04:45 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 26361

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I've wrote something here ! I've missed it !

Well, last time I was talking to a friend that sent me a link where we could see many pictures of the rating historical from 2005 or smth to nowadays.. As an idiot, I've not saved the page and since I don't remember who is that guy that shew me this page, I cannot find it again.. I've tried to go through your sl.Wiki but i've not found it.. I've been a rating lover in 2006 and I would have been glad to see some old good pic again ^^ help.gif

I hope someone will understand my message and will be able to find what I'm searching for !

With a pleasure to share some good conversation with you again !

cheers.gif

M@xt0r / Mxt0r / mxtR

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
N3rwitZ
post Mar 21 2018, 05:31 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 438751

Maybe so. Maybe not...following the big move for gamers to most popular..hmm, cheap shit games and considering the fact about 80% of players who never abandoned the building, the majority of players and mostly the regulars, like me & many more lads, don't give nor ever gave a flying phuck about rates in a game that plays differently than others. Huh.. there may be some individual that can spare you something anyway I doubt that individual plays this game now.

I'm saying here we're all for the friendships and the social point of the game at present time, instead of measuring our tool size. Like how it was in ETpro/OSP era.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:53 PM