> ETJBC, new mod for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, ETJBC
Dushan
post Jan 22 2010, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Group: Members

Member No.: 87528

Hi! Want to inform you about a new mod for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

I have something for you if you want to check it. I have been worked with our own modification for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and at this moment I have it on our 2 servers, and because YCN (our host company) think that it have potential we got sponsorship from them.

ETJBC is based on combination of Noquarter 1.2.3, ETPUB 0.8.1, and Jaymod 2.1.7. We took THE BEST from all that and made our own modification. (from NQ 1.2.3 took models, waypoints, compatibility with Omni-Bots 0.71, XPSave - all xp save is per player - not in single file like in others ...), ETPUB 0.8.1 (greeting messages, allowed negative shrubbot level system, WAR commands (Panzer War, Sniper War, Rifle War, Flamethrower War, Knife War, Granade War, several command, CVAR's ..), Jaymod 2.1.7 ((± 999 level system, fast shooting, several commands, double jump system...). ETJBC project is sponsored by YCN-Hosting company.

If compatible with NQ 1.2.3 (so your xp save would work there)
I have builded as combination of ETPUB and NQ, with many new features like ...
- banguid - ban players who are offline with their guid
- fastshooting - like in jaymod servers
- shrubbot - up to 999 levels and including negative level (-999)
- jp_insanity war (flamethrower, panzer, rifle, knife, granade ...)
- listteams command
- ...etc.

You can test it on this server on two servers atm:

213.108.31.95:27040
(Running ET2.55 +, QMM 1.1.3)

and

213.108.31.36:27010

The mod official website can be found there : http//www.clanjbc.co.nr in our download section. (This site might be deleted soon, i'll update this topic as soon as the address changes - we will change to our official address www.clanjbc.ycn-hosting.com very soon)

I hope that some of you will give it a try, and that you will enjoy it :)

Thanks

This post has been edited by Dushan: Jan 22 2010, 02:15 PM

--------------------
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Krauersaut
post Jan 22 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 20317

QUOTE (Dushan @ Jan 22 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Hi! Want to inform you about a new mod for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

I have something for you if you want to check it. I have been worked with our own modification for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and at this moment I have it on our 2 servers, and because YCN (our host company) think that it have potential we got sponsorship from them.

ETJBC is based on combination of Noquarter 1.2.3, ETPUB 0.8.1, and Jaymod 2.1.7. We took THE BEST from all that and made our own modification. (from NQ 1.2.3 took models, waypoints, compatibility with Omni-Bots 0.71, XPSave - all xp save is per player - not in single file like in others ...), ETPUB 0.8.1 (greeting messages, allowed negative shrubbot level system, WAR commands (Panzer War, Sniper War, Rifle War, Flamethrower War, Knife War, Granade War, several command, CVAR's ..), Jaymod 2.1.7 ((± 999 level system, fast shooting, several commands, double jump system...). ETJBC project is sponsored by YCN-Hosting company.

If compatible with NQ 1.2.3 (so your xp save would work there)
I have builded as combination of ETPUB and NQ, with many new features like ...
- banguid - ban players who are offline with their guid
- fastshooting - like in jaymod servers
- shrubbot - up to 999 levels and including negative level (-999)
- jp_insanity war (flamethrower, panzer, rifle, knife, granade ...)
- listteams command
- ...etc.

You can test it on this server on two servers atm:

213.108.31.95:27040

and

213.108.31.36:27010

The mod official website can be found there : http//www.clanjbc.co.nr in our download section. (This site might be deleted soon, i'll update this topic as soon as the address changes - we will change to our official address www.clanjbc.ycn-hosting.com very soon)

I hope that some of you will give it a try, and that you will enjoy it :)

Thanks

I'm just curious. When will we find your page here? http://www.ycn-hosting.com/?page=subpage&a...ge=sponsorships

--------------------

"Ich weiß nicht, welche Waffen im nächsten Krieg zur Anwendung kommen,
wohl aber, welche im übernächsten: Pfeil und Bogen."

+Quote Post
Dushan
post Jan 22 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #3

Evgeny from YCN Hosting told us that he will add our project there next week.
You can ask him if you want more info about this all =)

--------------------
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.

+Quote Post
Dushan
post Jan 24 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (alpha|rtcw-et @ Jan 24 2010, 09:43 AM) *
LOL @ the "admins" there on your server. Join, killingspree, result? They call you cheater because you kill them easy... Better choose your admins/clanmembers not from bloody noobs!

Am presenting here my mod not my admins, and if you can say something about mod say, (Say what you think, is it good.... stuff like that) , if not don't say anything,

In this post your comment is superfluous, and not needed

Thanks
Dushan

--------------------

Impossible is nothing.

+Quote Post
tb.Paul
post Jan 27 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Group Icon Master Sergeant

Member No.: 87307

Oke, so I took a look on the servers.
Xp rates etc are still oke and not something weird, so those servers will be rated on too.

About the mod itself:
I don't see soo much diiference from NQ, it's more a copy of NQ 1.2.3 with some coloured was owned by instead of was killed by. A soundpack of 13mb which contains some new sounds. Further for me, I personally would just take noquarter :)
It's maybe cool for a clanserver, but I don't think it's very good for the public. About rapid fire, I thought this was already possible with changing weapon files?
Also, the colourized kill text is a bit overkill, on a public server I wouldn't like it, also it says 'owned by' what I don't really like so much, own is something different then killed. You should make an option to choose wether you want this or not.

Well - just my 2 cents

--------------------
Got questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help!

+Quote Post
N!trox*
post Feb 5 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 85899

I dont wanna be mean, but seriously... i lol'd @ your documentation.

Pretty nice copy/paste find/replace of jaymod doc, adding NQ cvars in it.

Jaymod doc extract :
Jaymod 20080125-2.1.8: a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory® modifica-
tion
Date: Fri Jan 25 08:39:47 CST 2008
UUID: 5b481d31-f552-484d-b3f1-74f50e082e10
Revision: 1808
Grade: nightly
Copyright © 2005-2007 http://jaymod.clanfu.org

Jaymod is an add-on modification to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. The idea for Jaymod cam
from the main features of Shrubmod. Shrubmod has long been out of date and unsupported, an
with the instability issues that come with Shrubmod, something had to be done to get a Shrub-lik
server-side mod that would provide most of the features, be stable, and be supported.

This mod has long since far outgrown its original objectives and has moved on to implement mor
advanced features with client-side support. To keep things as simple as possible, only one pak fil
needs to be downloaded (on the fly) for clients connecting to a Jaymod server for the first time.
With most of the Shrubmod compatibility implementation complete, the focus has shifted to th
requests of the community, many of which mirror features already implemented in ETPro. This mo
is becoming a rather well-rounded game play mod as a result. It is seeing more and more option
that might be deemed competition-minded while maintaining its fun factor for pub environments.

Jaymod is a closed source project originally forked from the ET SDK. In mid-2006 the entire code
base was converted to compile cleanly in C++ . Some ET SDK and all major Jaymod subsystems
have been refactored/implemented to take full advantage of C++ language features.

ETJBC Doc extract :

ETJBC 1.0.3: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory® modification

Date : 12/20/2009
UUID:
Revision: 010
Grade: development

Copyright © 2009 http://www.clanjbc.co.nr

ETJBC (Enemy Territory JBC) is an add-on modification to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. The idea for
ETJBC came from the main features of ETPUB and NoQuarter (NQ).

This mod has long since far outgrown its original objectives and has moved on to implement more
advanced features with client-side support. Only two pak file needs to be downloaded (on the fly) for
clients connecting to a ETJBC server for the first time. With most of the ETPub and NQcompatibility
implementation complete, the focus has shifted to the requests of the community, many of which mirror
features already implemented in NQ. It is seeing more and more options that might be deemed
competition-minded while maintaining its fun factor for pub environments.

ETJBC is a closed source project originally forked from the ET SDK. In late-2009 the entire code base
was converted to compile cleanly in C++ . Some ET SDK and all major ETJBC subsystems have been
refactored/implemented to take full advantage of C++ language features.

I noticed it as soon as i started reading ur doc. I've fully read jaymod's doc once and i was like "i've already read this somewhere.."

Nice job 01lol.gif 01lol.gif cheers.gif

This post has been edited by N!trox*: Feb 5 2010, 08:31 PM

--------------------

Xfire : joyce975
N!tmod Website

+Quote Post
gendar257
post Jul 15 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #7

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 88771

Its a very nice mod becuse i love ETPub and NQ. There is an new weapon that you stick it on the wall and when he passes it it explods. You need to pass 2 stick mines to die. Mabe there will be new weapons and other features in JBC Mod if you suggest some : Go www.clanjbc.org and in the forum JBC mod suggest some new features !!!

+Quote Post
Krauersaut
post Jul 15 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #8

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 20317

Interestingly there is still no entry about ETJBC on YCN's sponsorship site.

--------------------

"Ich weiß nicht, welche Waffen im nächsten Krieg zur Anwendung kommen,
wohl aber, welche im übernächsten: Pfeil und Bogen."

+Quote Post
Scennative
post Sep 10 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 78237

ETJBC is a stealing Mod. He dont give Credits to Ultra-ET, Jaymod, Noquarter, Etpub and to my Mod.

I have give him the source code of my mod. But only he can look at some things....

But now he have copied all my features: Loading-Screen, Flashbang, Blood on Player and more!!!

But thx, i will make my mod now better as u f uc k in g mod!!!

Here a little Pic of my new Loading-Screen (i am working on these, is not finish.)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/103967652-4.jpg

+Quote Post
gendar257
post Sep 12 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #10

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 88771

wow man, really nice loading screen.

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Sep 12 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #11

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Member No.: 31172

QUOTE (Scennative @ Sep 10 2010, 07:16 PM) *
ETJBC is a stealing Mod. He dont give Credits to Ultra-ET, Jaymod, Noquarter, Etpub and to my Mod.

I have give him the source code of my mod. But only he can look at some things....

But now he have copied all my features: Loading-Screen, Flashbang, Blood on Player and more!!!

But thx, i will make my mod now better as u f uc k in g mod!!!

Here a little Pic of my new Loading-Screen (i am working on these, is not finish.)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/103967652-4.jpg

Bin dann auch mal gespannt wenn Du die letzten Ideen drinne hast und einen Testserver oder Release am Start hast respect.gif

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
im_x
post Sep 13 2010, 12:59 AM
Post #12

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 16780

QUOTE (gendar257 @ Sep 12 2010, 10:00 PM) *

I hope it was a sarcasm otherwise I go kill myself.

+Quote Post
ETc|Jay
post Sep 13 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #13

Group Icon Major General

Member No.: 18126

QUOTE (im_x @ Sep 13 2010, 01:59 AM) *
QUOTE (gendar257 @ Sep 12 2010, 10:00 PM) *

I hope it was a sarcasm otherwise I go kill myself.

why not? when we are grandpas we can play et without keeping glasses :) the font and the signs are very huge.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:56 PM