NHLfan
post Jan 8 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #46

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Members

Member No.: 366

ZITAT(NWO*SKEET @ Jan 3 2007, 09:48 AM) [snapback]33473[/snapback]

ZITAT(**Slinger @ Dec 28 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]33225[/snapback]

Does no one here play to just play anymore? FFS, stop yapping about your falling rank Eragon...SL could easily stop keeping ranks, then what would you do.

lol i "just play" each time. I am a Senior Admin (a top admin) on the NWO servers so its always just fun for me when I play on our servers. But this site is always good for when someone says I suck, I can be like bam I'm ranked 10th now get off our servers lol. I think that it would be good if it kept track of kills and deaths too. Itd be fun to see how big the body count is :)

as we told you many times before:
There is no way to count Kills/Deaths without a logfile!
and Kills and Deaths are saying nothing about skill or anything!

The only information a server gives us, are:
Playername,
Servername (IP),
XP of player
mapname
ping of player
(and some other informations, like mod, version, and so on)

nothing else, so the sl engine has to calculate the rest by itself, and the new system is better then the first one.

Its also impossible to force every serveradmin to "stream" there serverlogfiles and would take a huge performace for the SL

and for all who just play for their statistics -> go and play counterstrike!
Where's the good old time where everyone just played for fun?

We never claimed that our statistic is 100percent perfect or something, but at least you can compare you with other players and have a compromised statistic for all public servers, without having troubles to set up a streaming server

So, stop whining and play for fun!
thanks for the advertence

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-IronMonkey-
post Jan 8 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #47

Group Icon Second Lieutenant

Member No.: 21523

QUOTE(B@dMO_13 @ Jan 8 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]33796[/snapback]

how do you actually get more points?? is it fragging or objective?? coz i am an obj GOD and dont seem to get many points for it sadd.gif Any help would be much appretated thx grin.gif grin.gif

friends.gif first of all HellO !!!

I can only tell you that you must work on your ppm (points per minutes) the higher is your rating more points you have... nicken.gif

But all depends from the rating points of your enemy squad:

If u play against a team full of newbie (with low rating points "I'm talking about SL ranking, rating points")
u must play like 3 times better than them; flak.gif
If u play against a team full of players with high rating points and u are able to play a good match u can easy have more addictional points super.gif

old.gif try to find your way

-Monkey-

--------------------

VS|ARMY -Honor and Loyalty-

+Quote Post
B@dMO_13
post Jan 8 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #48

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 32555

Thx Monkey i apprataite it, i aint been playing that long just trying to suss everything out. lol there is alot more than i thought to online gameing hehe thanks.gif

+Quote Post
[FUBR]Hyperkill
post Jan 17 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #49

Group Icon Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 36275

goof

+Quote Post
DemonTheKiller
post Jan 29 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #50

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 7379

I like to know how the new system work, as I see my name in the top 5 that play on our server and even if i scored 500xp for that map, I don't notices a change, when I score less that normal I get a score that is in red or yellow, but I scored high some times and this has been ignored HOW

--------------------
"Don't let anyone tell you professionals are better than amateurs. Just remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

user posted image

+Quote Post
sLy ?
post Jan 30 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #51

Group Icon Lieutenant General

Member No.: 15079

ZITAT(DemonTheKiller @ Jan 29 2007, 11:42 PM) [snapback]35314[/snapback]

I like to know how the new system work, as I see my name in the top 5 that play on our server and even if i scored 500xp for that map, I don't notices a change, when I score less that normal I get a score that is in red or yellow, but I scored high some times and this has been ignored HOW

read this i hope this help u a little bit zwinker2.gif http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?...c=4008&st=0

--------------------
Sorry for my english, long time ago that i used this language.

+Quote Post
*HoF* Busta
post Feb 7 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #52

Private

Member No.: 42099

Is there a way of getting rid of all the inactive player names? By this I mean all those that havent played in over 3-4 month. I remember the old SL any name would drop out of SL after 100 days of inactivity. The main reason I'm asking this is because every time I search my clan tag (*HoF*) about 80% of the names that show up on the list havent been used in over 100 days, and most of them arent even in our clan anymore. Also, since not all names are displayed on the result page after the search, most of our active players don't even show up on the list. Anyway no big deal, I was just wondering if this could be changed. cheers.gif

*HoF* Busta

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2024 - 10:34 AM