IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rules / Regeln

- no copy 'n paste, only your own words (quoting is possible)
- please write in English which sounds sense (orthography should be recognizable)
- no rumours, no clan-news (except larger events)
- always with list of reference/originator
- please create compact news, 4-10 lines, colors, bold and cursive fontype is allowed

(*) We decide finally which news will be published or not. Not published news remains here only if it is acceptable.
- kein Copy&Paste, nur eigene Worte (Zitat möglich)
- bitte vernünftiges Deutsch mit erkennbarer Rechtschreibung ;)
- keine Gerüchte, keine Clannews (ausgenommen größere Veranstaltungen)
- immer mit Quellen- oder Urheberangabe
- bitte kompakte News, 4-10 Zeilen, Farbe, fett, kursiv möglich

(*) Wir entscheiden letztlich, welche News veröffentlicht wird und welche nicht. Nicht veröffentlichte News bleiben hier in diesem Forum bestehen, es sei denn sie sind für uns inakzeptabel.
- pas de copier coller, vos propres mots (citations possible)
- lisible et sans fautes ;)
- pas de "on dit", pa de news des clans (sauf les grandes manifs)
- toujours citer les sources
- essaies de faire compact, 4 - 10 lignes, couleur, gras possible

(*) On decide a la fin, laquelle des news va etre publie und laquelle non. News non publies restent dans ce forum, sauf si elle est inacceptable!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MAKE ET GREAT AGAIN, wolfenstein enemy territory 2019 et 2020 servers download clans
scoofii
post Feb 1 2019, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 542621

PS: Any Admin can put this on main page so we can reach whole wolrd? Also for non registered users on main page, make a short post about it! Thank you <3

If you want to help me to make grow this community / ET at all..

I asked the Admin of the Offical ET Page with 30k followers to promote the current active Discord Servers (ET Legacy, FA and the Competitive ETPro Gather Server)

http://bit.ly/2SoohD0

and it would be cool if you can comment on questions of players (configs, where to download ET etc., so we help all each other and get more players!!)

ofc only if you got the time for it. but I saw already some players asking for active players.. so you can comment and help them where to find all active players from france, germany or any download links etc.

Have a nice weekend <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 2 2019, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (scoofii @ Feb 1 2019, 05:53 PM) *
If you want to help me to make grow this community / ET at all.

Excuse me? Who was it that advertised your survey for you? You don't even acknowledge that help now?

--------------------

+Quote Post
scoofii
post Feb 5 2019, 11:43 AM
Post #3

Group Icon Corporal

Group: Members

Member No.: 542621

QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Feb 2 2019, 02:48 PM) *
QUOTE (scoofii @ Feb 1 2019, 05:53 PM) *
If you want to help me to make grow this community / ET at all.

Excuse me? Who was it that advertised your survey for you? You don't even acknowledge that help now?

You helped me alot! Thanks for promoting all the links!

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Feb 5 2019, 03:23 PM
Post #4

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (scoofii @ Feb 5 2019, 01:43 PM) *
You helped me alot! Thanks for promoting all the links!

You're welcome, Scoofii.

This post over on "SplashDamage" was very encouraging:
Playing Wolf: ET in 2019 nicken.gif

If our wonderful game is to be remade, then I believe that the best way to do this would be via a "kickstarter" project, created by the SplashDamage crew, (it has to be them, I don't trust anyone else in respects remaking our beloved game).

Why "Kickstarter"? This project would represent the least risk to "SplashDamage" and any of their partners in a financial sense. The game didn't reach the required financial goals? The deal is off and the only people to blame for this would be us, our Wolfenstein Community, because we failed, as a whole, to back the project when we finally had the opportunity to do so.

You know, Scoofii, I own "Post Scriptum" and "Hell Let Loose", two excellent World War II shooters and I love them both. However, every week, I still have to leave them both and "Return to Enemy Territory", to pick up my engineer's load-out in order to attack/defend a certain fueldump grin.gif . You can also blame "ET: Legacy" for that, they've really given our "Wolf: ET" a new "breath of life", I love fraggin' with that wonderful mod running the game nicken.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2024 - 02:49 AM