IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you want to make advertisement for your server, you should not forget the following data:
- server name in the line for reference text
- IP address
- server rules?
- URL to your server or use [servermonitor]
» further information
Wenn du Werbung für deinen Server machen willst, dann solltest du folgende Angaben nicht vergessen:
- Servername in der Betreffzeile
- IP-Adresse
- Serverregeln?
- URL zu deinem Server oder benutze [servermonitor]
» weitere Informationen
Si tu veux faire de la pube pour ton serveur, alors il faut pas oublier les points suivants:
- Le nom du serveur dans la ligne du sujet
- l'adresse IP
- Les regles du serveur
- URL vers ton serveur ou utilises le [servermonitor]
» autres infos
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> pbark servers, bla
NHLfan
post Oct 20 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #16

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Members

Member No.: 366

QUOTE (Jops @ Oct 20 2005, 07:26 PM)
i happen to play on the bpark servers.
you cant say it sucks just because you had a bad experience on it.
play for a little while longer and you will be on the winning team.
these servers are running etpub. it is also one of the servers testing new etpubs features. i.e. autoteam balance. so things tend to run a bit different there.
you cant say the admins suck because not all admins there are like that. just because 1 or 2 of them happen to not care doesnt mean the server sucks.
if the admins are paying for the server they can do whatever the hell they want.
this goes for any server. so plz dont give your bs about a server being bad if you dont have any time spent on those servers. btw the name beginners park is just a tradition and it doesnt imply that all the people there are noobs. it has been around for a while and many players have stuck to it without regret.
dont like it fine. dont play there. doesnt mean it'll suck for everyone. cause personally i like those servers.

full ack

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jops
post Oct 20 2005, 07:58 PM
Post #17

Group Icon Corporal

Member No.: 6772

dont mean to be rude but what does ack mean gruebel.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
[COP] W@R
post Oct 20 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #18

Group Icon n00b aus �berzeugung

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Jops @ Oct 20 2005, 07:58 PM)
dont mean to be rude but what does ack mean gruebel.gif

acknowledged ditsch.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
shandyboy
post Oct 25 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #19

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 12732

QUOTE (-=[LP]=- -=[BlutEngel]=- @ Oct 18 2005, 09:42 PM)
I really recommend to remove their servers from the splatladder serverlist and I recommend players also beginning players to go to another server. beginners park just sucks ass and i am affraind that a lot of beginning players will stop playing wolfenstein because of their experiences on the bpark servers.

Hi,

At some time or another most ET servers will be overrun by spawnkillers, teamkillers, health-bleeders and panza noobs so it would be unfair to get a server removed just because you had a bad couple of games on there.

I do agree though that there are some horrible servers out there where the idea of fun appears to be getting mortared 2 seconds after you spawn, or arty'd into oblivion at your only exit.

Not sure if recommending the server I play on is allowed here (I'll remove it if it's not), but I can honestly and whole heartedly suggest you play on the LGND clan server - it's high-ish skill but not so much that you will get killed all the time (and it will improve your game hugely), it's all about teamplay, spawnkilling isn't allowed, admins are usually around, they are friendly and sensible etc etc....

But most of all it's *fun* which is surely what ET should all be about, the laughs, teamplay and camaradarie that you can have with your teammates...

Had my best ever game on there last night, playing Caen, axis were having a hard time just keeping the forward spawn. I managed to grab an allied uni and sneak to the docs and hide next to them, requesting via teamchat for support on the corridor. Through some great play the axis managed to push back the allies from the corridor, enabling me to grab the docs, leg it through and they provided cover whilst we completed the objective with a couple of minutes to go, it was a real "adrenaline" moment!!!

Sorry for boring you all smile.gif

Shands

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 11:06 PM