IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible other players are using my name.., When I know for a fact they aren't.
Guest_m0pX_*
post Aug 14 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Guests

On my ET player page ( )SPK(m0pX ), id 13691462, it claims other players may be using it, however looking at the game history I know that's not true. I only have one etkey in etmain, and according to Windows, hasn't been modified since it was created 4 months ago. The only strange activity (for me anyway) I can think of doing in the last few hours (which is when it appeared) is watching ETTV servers, which I know exactly what ones I have watched, and they are all accounted for on my profile, there is no session there which was not created by my etkey. Does anybody know why it could be showing up, and would it be possible to reset my stats and remove it (preferably without resetting my stats of course).

EDIT: I am stupid! I know exactly what could've happened judging by this thread. http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?showtopic=2341
2 servers I was on went down earlier while I was playing, and I abruptly joined another one, so the tracker thought I was connected to two at once because it hadn't recieved the second scan from the crashed server. Right? Sorry about creating a whole stupid thread, but I think I'll leave it up for a bit in case anybody has any other ideas.

This post has been edited by m0pX: Aug 14 2006, 03:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NHLfan
post Aug 14 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #2

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Members

Member No.: 366

hihi, no comment zwinker2.gif

the sl doesn't care about your GUID or etkey, it just cares about your name zwinker2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_m0pX_*
post Aug 14 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(NHLfan @ Aug 14 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]24688[/snapback]

hihi, no comment zwinker2.gif

the sl doesn't care about your GUID or etkey, it just cares about your name zwinker2.gif

I'm guessing it's just because I joined another server too quickly after the one I was on crashed then =]

This post has been edited by m0pX: Aug 14 2006, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 03:26 PM