IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're asking for a clan-registritation, please provide us with following details:
- clantag without color-codes
- clantag with color-codes
- link to your registered/reserved player nick or the player who should be assigned to this tag

Rules:
- only one clan per user (which means: no second squads, no second funclans, no second clans)
- the registered/reserved playername has to be used at least 5 hours (5 hours playtime!)
- the playername has to contain the clantag
- the clantag has to contain 3 letters/numbers excluding spacebar

» further information
Wenn ihr Hilfe bei der Registrierung eines neuen Clantags benötigt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:
- Clantag ohne Farbcodes
- Clantag mit Farbcodes
- Link zu eurem registrierten/reservierten Spielernamen oder dem Spieler, der diesem Clan zugefügt werden soll.

Regeln:
- Nur ein Clan pro User (was bedeuted: keine zweiten Squads, keinen zweiten Funclan, keinen zweiten Clan!)
- Der registrierte/reservierte Spielername muss bereits eine Spielzeit von mindestens 5 Stunden haben
- Der Spielername muss den Clantag beinhalten
- Der Clantag muss aus mindestens 3 Zeichen/Buchstaben ohne Leerzeichen bestehen

» weitere Informationen

Closed TopicStart new topic
> players stealing registered players name, registered names
[MICKEYBRICKS]
post Jan 16 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Group: Members

Member No.: 73453

hi sl just thought i would write a topic to show my utter disgust at a certain player Pimp Sillas, who as stole the name of the server admin of the clan i am co leader with. I am a a member of the DELTAFORCE CLAN, which are a really good and friendly server and i play on there all the time. This muppet from the pimp clan comes along and registred his name under our admin server <|DF|> DEBBIE, who may i add was ranked at number 39 on the splatterladder rankings, a mean feat in itself, and now it seems she as lost all her ranking. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE GUYS. It take a long time to sort out the cheats on servers and the prats who do cheat, they should not benefit fron what they do but somehow this prick has and our server admin as lost everything she worked for. HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN. Once you register your name it should stay registered, so how come he can do it, jesus christ its blatant theft and he gets away with it. I really hope this doesnt happen to anyone else on SL because its bloody stressful, so i am hoping and all us at DELTAFORCE that this wont happen again and <|DF|> DEBBIE is rightfully put back at rank 39 where she belongs. Cheers guys and help the good and honest players
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MARK MCMASTER
post Jan 16 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 43769

QUOTE ([MICKEYBRICKS] @ Jan 16 2009, 08:27 PM) *

hi sl just thought i would write a topic to show my utter disgust at a certain player Pimp Sillas, who as stole the name of the server admin of the clan i am co leader with. I am a a member of the DELTAFORCE CLAN, which are a really good and friendly server and i play on there all the time. This muppet from the pimp clan comes along and registred his name under our admin server <|DF|> DEBBIE, who may i add was ranked at number 39 on the splatterladder rankings, a mean feat in itself, and now it seems she as lost all her ranking. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE GUYS. It take a long time to sort out the cheats on servers and the prats who do cheat, they should not benefit fron what they do but somehow this prick has and our server admin as lost everything she worked for. HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN. Once you register your name it should stay registered, so how come he can do it, jesus christ its blatant theft and he gets away with it. I really hope this doesnt happen to anyone else on SL because its bloody stressful, so i am hoping and all us at DELTAFORCE that this wont happen again and <|DF|> DEBBIE is rightfully put back at rank 39 where she belongs. Cheers guys and help the good and honest players

thanks mick.ive posted to this already along with the other server admin.but the reply i got was.if its regestered to him,then its not our name.even though we have had it from day one.just hope that they have a change of heart and give debbie her ranking back on her new name which she had to change due to this fool.and mick i didnt want to swear lol.

so come on sl guys have a heart.the name does belong to df.its not a different person.dont let pratts like that get one over the guys who play this game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Jan 17 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #3

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Group: Management

Member No.: 31172

Dudes stop making tons of posts about this issue everyday.

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2024 - 10:44 PM