Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Have invalid Guid
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Heke
hey! i have problem in ET i cant play it... When i try to join a server it go back to the main page and says: You Have invalid Guid. This Might be a temporary problem, and you should try reconnecting.

plz can somebody help me?

Btw: i have Windows 7 beta is that the reason??
NHLfan
and that's really the exact error messsage you get?
sounds strange
Heke
nothing anymore it works now.... grin.gif
riding_the_bullet
same here. i try to reinstal and it didn't work. and when i exit the game all of my xp and lvls are deleted.please i need help
p.s. i have windows xp sp3
ETc|Jay
connect to a punkbusterserver then it will create a etkey, without etkey you have a invalite guid or when you can connect to a server you lost allways your xp and levels, and when you connect with etstarterpro you have to change settings, there is a option delete etkey when you close et.
riding_the_bullet
i dont understand the last part where do you change settings so you dont lose xp
ETc|Jay
etstarterpro is just a program with you can connect to a server without open the serverlist ingame.
riding_the_bullet
nope not working i tryed almost evrything but doesn't work.i even reinstaled the game but not working.
sillas
ZITAT(riding_the_bullet @ May 5 2009, 02:29 PM) *
nope not working i tryed almost evrything but doesn't work.i even reinstaled the game but not working.

sorry, but is it possible, that you just copy the ET folder from a back-up-DVD, USB stick or smth. like that? I mean that you dont delte the ET folder and install it from new with the install exe?! Cause i had the same prob some time ago and it happened to me as i copied the ET folder from a back-up-DVD xD I delted the hole folder, downloaded the install exe and installed it again, than it worked.

And dont copy the etkey, sometimes you get the message "duplicated guid" than.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.