Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question is there a way to separate jump and stopw8ting 4 a medic?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
djuki
hi all

i have a question.

It's about the space bar.

i jump alot, and when i get killed, I often pressed my space bar to manny times, so i can't wait for a medic.

i want to keep the jump (+moveup) but i want an other key to "skip waiting for a medic"

if anyone could help me out!!
humaniliation
There is the command "forcetapout" which skips the medic wating time but i have no idea how you tell the Spacebar not to throw you out.
djuki
QUOTE (humaniliation @ Jun 28 2009, 12:14 PM) *
There is the command "forcetapout" which skips the medic wating time but i have no idea how you tell the Spacebar not to throw you out.

Right, i have tryed;
unbind space
bind space +moceup
but the "forcetapout" seem to stay..
Jarda
Well... Try using for example Alt for jumps... grin.gif
I'm not sure if its even possible to unbind the spacebar, so change your jump key then!
djuki
QUOTE (Jarda @ Aug 7 2009, 12:53 AM) *
Well... Try using for example Alt for jumps... grin.gif
I'm not sure if its even possible to unbind the spacebar, so change your jump key then!

that doesnt work...
but thx for posting...
It's about the "waiting inline for a medic"
and i think (98% shure) the tapout 4 the medic wait is bount to the jump cmd (+moveup) sadd.gif

lol in the new wolfenstein they made a inbuild solution to this problem, but ET is still way cooler then the new wolf...

but thx 4 the help guys... rolleye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.