Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nq 1.2.3 2.60b Sv_cheats 0 And still enabled cheats! PLz help!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
fonyo
Hello, I have a problem with my server

Specs:

Nq
Version
2.60b

So the problem is i have disabled in nq.cfg server.cfg and even in start script the sv_cheats and EVEN in return to castle wolfeinstein there was enabled now disabled it, but still i have cheats on my server

i made sv_cheats 0 in nq and server.cfg and in start script too and in rtcw start script too.

Please help me! thank you very much!
TomDome
QUOTE (fonyo @ Jul 20 2009, 08:15 PM) *

Specs:

Nq
Version
2.60b

So the problem is i have disabled in nq.cfg server.cfg and even in start script the sv_cheats and EVEN in return to castle wolfeinstein there was enabled now disabled it, but still i have cheats on my server

i made sv_cheats 0 in nq and server.cfg and in start script too and in rtcw start script too.

Use an old version of qagame and it is disabled. I noticed that problem on a server some time ago and the replacement of the qagame brought the solution.
NHLfan
strange, sv_cheats is disabled by default...
maybe check the commandline
ETc|Jay
QUOTE (NHLfan @ Jul 20 2009, 10:23 PM) *
strange, sv_cheats is disabled by default...
maybe check the commandline

i was on his pc with remotedesktop his commandline includes only exec server.cfg and +set fs_game noquarter
fonyo
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jul 21 2009, 01:57 AM) *
QUOTE (fonyo @ Jul 20 2009, 08:15 PM) *

Specs:

Nq
Version
2.60b

Use an old version of qagame and it is disabled. I noticed that problem on a server some time ago and the replacement of the qagame brought the solution.

Where can i download old version of qagame ???
Sonyfan
Hi!

Try these version: http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=3066

Greetz Sony! cheers.gif
fonyo
QUOTE (Sonyfan @ Aug 7 2009, 11:26 PM) *
Hi!

Try these version: http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=3066

Greetz Sony! cheers.gif

Thank you its working :)))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.