Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NQ server
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
Charmcaster
Hello,
I'll get right to the point.
I'm creating a No Quarter server. I found all cvars I need on the shitstorm cvar wiki but I can't seem to find a cvar to change the firing rate of guns (the speed they shoot at), a cvar for not letting sten overheat (I've seen that in a NQ server once so I know it exists) and I don't understand what g_XPDecay actually does.

- Is there a cvar to change the firing rate (speed) of guns on No Quarter + what is it?
- Is there a cvar to change the sten overheating rate (or just disable it) + what is it?
- What exactly does g_XPDecay do?

Thankyou in advance, Charm.
ETc|Jay
ZITAT(Charmcaster @ Jul 25 2009, 11:48 AM) *
Hello,
I'm creating a No Quarter server. I found all cvars I need on the shitstorm cvar wiki but I can't seem to find a cvar to change the firing rate of guns (the speed they shoot at), a cvar for not letting sten overheat (I've seen that in a NQ server once so I know it exists) and I don't understand what g_XPDecay actually does.

- Is there a cvar to change the firing rate (speed) of guns on No Quarter + what is it?
- Is there a cvar to change the sten overheating rate (or just disable it) + what is it?

i have not much knowledge in nq but fast shooting is

g_weaponScriptsDir "rtcw"

in the nq folder is a folder called rtcw and there are weaponscripts for all weapons, if not, extract the nq pk3, there you can near edit all weaponsettings.

and decay means like lost xp
best is you translate decay in your language nicken.gif
Charmcaster
QUOTE(ETc|Jay @ Jul 25 2009, 06:44 AM) *
QUOTE(Charmcaster @ Jul 25 2009, 11:48 AM) *
Hello,

i have not much knowledge in nq but fast shooting is

g_weaponScriptsDir "rtcw"

in the nq folder is a folder called rtcw and there are weaponscripts for all weapons, if not, extract the nq pk3, there you can near edit all weaponsettings.

and decay means like lost xp
best is you translate decay in your language nicken.gif

Oke, thankyou. But decay translated in dutch will be the same as decoy... wich is distracting O.o

btw, have you got a good link to download the NQ pk3's?
I downloaded from shitstorm and the only extra maps I got are omni-bot, scripts (with only 1 file) and qagame_macblablabla
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.