Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weird problem with ETAdminMod.
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
Terror Time
Hey guys,

I started to use ET Admin Mod yesterday. All I can describe is that the Admin Mod itself is lagging. The server isn't, just the Admin Mod. It'll take up to 30 seconds+ to say the, "Blabla's Killing Spree was ended after 6 kills. He was killed by The Killer". I've added personal admin commands too, which are just as slow. Any ideas as to what the problem is and how to fix it would be really appreciated.

Thank-you.
ETc|Jay
look in the etadmin.log there you see the error.
I think you have set something wrong, adminmod cant find your etserver.log
NHLfan
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Jul 26 2009, 12:38 PM) *
Hey guys,

I started to use ET Admin Mod yesterday. All I can describe is that the Admin Mod itself is lagging. The server isn't, just the Admin Mod. It'll take up to 30 seconds+ to say the, "Blabla's Killing Spree was ended after 6 kills. He was killed by The Killer". I've added personal admin commands too, which are just as slow. Any ideas as to what the problem is and how to fix it would be really appreciated.

Thank-you.

That's the so called "output lag" - you use the wrong (path to the) logfile!
Terror Time
Ahh okay. I'll go and try that now.

Thank-you, Jay and NHLfan. grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.