Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demos recorded on etpro
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Jarda
I recorded some replays in-game while playing etpro, and now I want to look at them.
However, ET saves all the replays in a format that can be played only it ET itself. All demos recorded on other mods work fine, but etpro saves its demos in a special folder (not to etmain folder), so it's not possible to play from the menu.

So I copied all the records to etmain folder and they appeared in the menu, BUT when I play them, they can't get over 15 FPS so it makes the watching a real pain. Other records (not recorded on etpro) have no problem getting to 125 fps. So how can I watch those replays?

Thanks in advance.
humaniliation
QUOTE (Jarda @ Aug 10 2009, 03:21 PM) *
I recorded some replays in-game while playing etpro, and now I want to look at them.
However, ET saves all the replays in a format that can be played only it ET itself. All demos recorded on other mods work fine, but etpro saves its demos in a special folder (not to etmain folder), so it's not possible to play from the menu.

So I copied all the records to etmain folder and they appeared in the menu, BUT when I play them, they can't get over 15 FPS so it makes the watching a real pain. Other records (not recorded on etpro) have no problem getting to 125 fps. So how can I watch those replays?

Thanks in advance.

Try Seismovision
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.