Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server kicks all clients at the end of every map.
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
Terror Time
Heya,

Okay, so my problem is this: I am using Jaymod 2.1.7 and Omni-bots 0.66. At the end of every map, the server kicks all clients. I tried taking off Pb to see if that was the problem. It wasn't. I tried going back to the 6 standard maps, still the same problem. I tried re-installing the omni-bots a few times. Still the same problem. I even tried taking some files out of the ETMain in case that was the problem. I tried now to take the omni-bots off altogether. Now, there is no problem. Nobody is kicked at the end of the map. However, I do still need/want to use omni-bots. I really cannot figure out what they are affecting, which is making all clients to be kicked at the end of every map.

I hope someone can give me some help because I'm completely lost at what the problem is.

Thank-you. :)

/Added

It's not the technical end of the map. Players are kicked a few seconds into the intermission. (Intermission, not warm up of the next map.)

You can go and check for yourself here: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=540303

It's a 2.55 server by the way.

Ty.
ETc|Jay
do g_intermissionreadypercent to 100
and intermissiontime 20 or more
Terror Time
QUOTE (ETc|Jay @ Aug 29 2009, 11:38 AM) *
do g_intermissionreadypercent to 100
and intermissiontime 20 or more

Thanks, thanks and thanks! cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.