Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Change "aka Name"
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Snaky
Hey,

I have got a question, how do you change your aka name? That´s the name standing in brackets when you do !listplayers.

Well searched for an answear but did not find one, so I hope you can help me zwinker.gif

Cheers
testforecho
QUOTE (Snaky @ Jan 5 2010, 11:50 AM) *
Hey,

I have got a question, how do you change your aka name? That´s the name standing in brackets when you do !listplayers.

Well searched for an answear but did not find one, so I hope you can help me zwinker.gif

Cheers

Which mod? etpub?

Anyway if you are server admin you can, otherwise not... spanking.gif
Snaky
QUOTE (testforecho @ Jan 5 2010, 12:48 PM) *
Hey,

Cheers

Which mod? etpub?

Hey,

Noquarter 1.2.3

Well I am not THE server admin, but level 14 admin (guess the highest level but haven´t got the referee pass or something like that ;) )
testforecho
QUOTE (Snaky @ Jan 5 2010, 12:55 PM) *
QUOTE (testforecho @ Jan 5 2010, 12:48 PM) *
Hey,

Cheers

Which mod? etpub?

Hey,

Noquarter 1.2.3

Well I am not THE server admin, but level 14 admin (guess the highest level but haven´t got the referee pass or something like that ;) )

so just ask him, he has to edit your level in the shrubbot config afaik.
TomDome
The aka name is afaik the name you have had when you got your level. So it has to be edited in the shrubbot or if you or someone else removes your level, you change your playername and you get granted the level again, then your aka name would also be chenged.
Snaky
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jan 5 2010, 01:38 PM) *
The aka name is afaik the name you have had when you got your level. So it has to be edited in the shrubbot or if you or someone else removes your level, you change your playername and you get granted the level again, then your aka name would also be chenged.

Thanks, that´s it!

I just took a new nick, did !setlevel 14 and the aka name changed :)

Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.