Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ETAdmin mod on windows?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
RafNet
I´m running a wolfenstein enemy territory 2.60b server with NoQuarter 1.2.7 and have just 20 commands.
Is it possible to install e.g. Enhanced Mod or ETadmin?
I´ve had Jaymod first and i had over 80 funny commands and i was running EnhMod 1.0.7
and some important like !warn or !putteam.
The problem is.. that i have windows as host so it isn´t easy to install etadmin mod.
I´ve read here in this forum that it´s possible. There was an adres of a page which containts
a tutorial but now 404 page not found -.-
can somebody tell my about doing more commands?
thank you

Ich besitze einen wolfenstein enemy territory server version 2.60b mit noquarter 1.2.7 und habe bloß 20 comands.
Mir fehlen da so wichtie wie.. !putteam oder !warn.
Ich hab gehört dass es möglich ist auf Windows servern etadmin zu instalieren.
Hier im forum gab es sogar einen link zu so nem tutorial aber die seite is jetzt 404 weg.
Enhanced mod is eher auch was für Jaymod welchen ich früher hatte (mit 80 commands^^)
Kennt jemand ein tutorial zu dem etadmin mod, oder kann mir sagen wie ich mehr comend reinbekomme?

zugang zur console und allem drum und dran habe ich.
danke
RedSector
QUOTE (RafNet @ Feb 25 2010, 05:21 PM) *
I´m running a wolfenstein enemy territory 2.60b server with NoQuarter 1.2.7 and have just 20 commands.
Is it possible to install e.g. Enhanced Mod or ETadmin?
I´ve had Jaymod first and i had over 80 funny commands and i was running EnhMod 1.0.7
and some important like !warn or !putteam.
The problem is.. that i have windows as host so it isn´t easy to install etadmin mod.
I´ve read here in this forum that it´s possible. There was an adres of a page which containts
a tutorial but now 404 page not found -.-
can somebody tell my about doing more commands?
thank you

Ich besitze einen wolfenstein enemy territory server version 2.60b mit noquarter 1.2.7 und habe bloß 20 comands.
Mir fehlen da so wichtie wie.. !putteam oder !warn.
Ich hab gehört dass es möglich ist auf Windows servern etadmin zu instalieren.
Hier im forum gab es sogar einen link zu so nem tutorial aber die seite is jetzt 404 weg.
Enhanced mod is eher auch was für Jaymod welchen ich früher hatte (mit 80 commands^^)
Kennt jemand ein tutorial zu dem etadmin mod, oder kann mir sagen wie ich mehr comend reinbekomme?

zugang zur console und allem drum und dran habe ich.
danke

hello,
you can use etadmin mod under windows. you have to install some a software called cygwin where youre able to execute stuff from posix-systems like linux/unix generic systems.
under cygwin you need to install perl(if not already present).
i remember there was some help wiki online.

to answer your question, its possibile to use etadmin under m$, but you have to do a few steps, install cygwin, perl in cygwin, setup some paths, disable et sync log attribute, log players obituaries in a seperate file for better performance, nearly done with this.
you could use also enhanced mod, but some commands/features would be redundant like !warn, !freeze, country show up, etc..enhanced mod includes some general mod specific bug/security fixes for jaymod. enh mod wasnt made for dynamical log events/reports etc if you need stuff like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.