Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sounds f
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
c4ust.Wolf
hi all

ich möchte die sounds für die admin lvl ändern habe das schon gemacht aber wie kann ich andere sounds einfügen zb kurzes lied

muss ich das in die pak0.pk3 in den sound ordner rein schieben und fertik? oder wie geht das

die normalen sounds wie johoo und jear usw. gehn ja aber andere nicht die nicht in der pak0.pk3 mit drin stehn..

normal gibste ja ein
!levedit 15 -gaudio /sound/misc/vote.wav so als bsp.
oder
!useredit xxxxxxx -gaudio /sound/misc/vote.wav

aber wie funktioniert das bei sounds die ich seperat mit einfügem will die nicht bestandteil von et sind. (selbe audio einstellung habe ich berücksichtigt wie in et wav´s)
TomDome
Du musst die Sounds die Du dazu haben willst in ne .pk3 Datei reinhauen, wie die benannt ist, spielt keine Rolle. Wenn Du die Sounds nicht als Soundpack, sondern nur für die Levels verwenden willst, sparst Du Dir schonmal das ganze script welcher vsay Menüpunkt welches Lied aufruft. Ich kann Dir nur grad nicht sagen wie Du die Sounds in die .pk3 reinschieben musst (die Unterordner mein ich). Die .pk3 muss dann noch in den Mod-Ordner auf dem Server und ftp, damit das jeder runterladen kann.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(TomDome @ Mar 25 2010, 12:06 PM) *
Du musst die Sounds die Du dazu haben willst in ne .pk3 Datei reinhauen, wie die benannt ist, spielt keine Rolle. Wenn Du die Sounds nicht als Soundpack, sondern nur für die Levels verwenden willst, sparst Du Dir schonmal das ganze script welcher vsay Menüpunkt welches Lied aufruft. Ich kann Dir nur grad nicht sagen wie Du die Sounds in die .pk3 reinschieben musst (die Unterordner mein ich). Die .pk3 muss dann noch in den Mod-Ordner auf dem Server und ftp, damit das jeder runterladen kann.

ja ich weis ja bescheid das ich die dann wieder mit winscp hochladen muss is ja kein prob... nur ich hab selber versucht sie da rein zuschieben aber es geht nicht ich habe es mit winrar versucht da kann man die pk3 öffnen aber nix mit reinschieben in den sound ordner ärgerlich

hoffe das hier noch andere posten und helfen können .danke für dein post :)
Krauersaut
Tipp: pk3-Container sind prinzipiell umbenannte zip-Dateien.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Krauersaut @ Mar 25 2010, 01:46 PM) *

hääää

also ich hab die pk3 umbenannt in zip endung konnte die sound dateien rein kopieren aber beim zurück umbennen in pk3 format gibs probleme.. er macht es nicht...

nun hab ich zwar die sounds drin aber die pak0.pk3 is nun fürn arsch da ich es nich zurück umbennen kann..... zum glück wars nur ne sicherhitskopie^^

wie schaff ich es wieder die umzubennen in pk3...

c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 25 2010, 03:28 PM) *
ZITAT(Krauersaut @ Mar 25 2010, 01:46 PM) *

hääää

also ich hab die pk3 umbenannt in zip endung konnte die sound dateien rein kopieren aber beim zurück umbennen in pk3 format gibs probleme.. er macht es nicht...

nun hab ich zwar die sounds drin aber die pak0.pk3 is nun fürn arsch da ich es nich zurück umbennen kann..... zum glück wars nur ne sicherhitskopie^^

wie schaff ich es wieder die umzubennen in pk3...

hallo also ich hab das so gemacht die sounds in die pak0.pk3 eingefügt und auf den server geladen server neugestartet. geht alles aber die sounds ans sich gehn nicht! woran kann das noch liegen. oder kann jemand helfen...

also die pk3 is im richtigen ordner sonst würde sich der server wahrscheinlich nich starten lassen! die 2 sounds hab ich in die pak0 in sound ordner reinkopiert ... normal müsste es gehn....
Krauersaut
Es geht nur um die Struktur. Du musst die Sounddateien in der richtigen Ordnerstruktur in ein eigenes pk3-File packen. ET wird (hoffentlich) die pak0.pk3 auf deinem Server nicht herunterladen und ersetzen.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Krauersaut @ Mar 25 2010, 08:11 PM) *
Es geht nur um die Struktur. Du musst die Sounddateien in der richtigen Ordnerstruktur in ein eigenes pk3-File packen. ET wird (hoffentlich) die pak0.pk3 auf deinem Server nicht herunterladen und ersetzen.

hi ok danke! hab das jetz so gemacht in die pak0.pk3 ein neuen ordner angelegt name sounds un in dem ordner sind die sounds in einer pk3 abgelegt...

is das so richtig?
Terror Time
Hello,

Google translator didn't give great results, but it looks like you still haven't understood, since you're putting these sounds into pak0.pk3?
You can put these sounds alone in a new pk3, without using/modifying/repacking pak0.pk3 at all.

If you would like me to write you a full guide in English, I can. :)
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 10:17 AM) *
Hello,

Google translator didn't give great results, but it looks like you still haven't understood, since you're putting these sounds into pak0.pk3?
You can put these sounds alone in a new pk3, without using/modifying/repacking pak0.pk3 at all.

If you would like me to write you a full guide in English, I can. :)

hmmm hi thanks pls give me a english manuel ,and help me :)
Terror Time
Hello,

On your desktop make a new folder. You can name it anything. I'll name mine 'admingreet'. Inside that folder I'm going to make a new folder called 'sound'.And inside that folder, I'll make a new folder called 'greeting'. I'm going to put the sounds inside the folder called greeting.

I now have this:

Now I'm going to make these folders and sounds into a .pk3 ready for use.

Download Pakscape from here: http://skilled-fraternity.net/temporaryhosting/pakscape.exe

When you have downloaded and opened pakscape, click File -> New.

You should see this:

Now, drag and drop the folder 'admingreet' you created a few minutes ago into the pakscape window. Drop it into the slimmer, left hand side white area. Click once or twice on the green icon at the top of where you just dragged the 'admingreet' folder if it doesn't show the new folder, sometimes it needs refreshing. When you click on the green icon again you can now click the '+' on the folders you made, eventually seeing this:

Now click File -> Save as. Add your own name. Try to make sure it is original as to make sure that the name hasn't been used before. For instance sfsound2603v1.pk3

Now ensure you select to save as the file type that is shown below.

You can now save your new custom sound .pk3.

Now you must upload the new files. Put the .pk3 you made into the folder that contains your mod. For instance, for jaymod, its called 'jaymod'. NoQuater's is 'nq' or 'noquarter'. Once that is done, add the file to your download redirect which clients use to download any files before they join your server. If you don't think you have one, its best to ask your host, otherwise clients won't be able to download the .pk3, meaning they can't join your server.

Please tell me which you mod you have and I will explain to you how to add which particular sound to the level you wish. With jaymod its a very easy process.

Terror Time
Oh, I totally forgot to say; make sure that the sounds are .wav.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:10 PM) *

ok thanks I'll try the same and then give them an answer!
yes, the sounds in wav I know!
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 26 2010, 12:12 PM) *
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:10 PM) *

ok thanks I'll try the same and then give them an answer!
yes, the sounds in wav I know!

I must add the folder that is also available in the download folder on the root server?

i save this all in a pk3 name is i make admin! is it ok so ?
Terror Time
You only need to add the pk3 in the server's mod folder and the download redirect's mod folder if that what you are asking. You don't need to add the folders as well as the pk3, no.
Terror Time
To your edit, yes, its fine, you can name any of the folders or sounds as you like.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:33 PM) *
To your edit, yes, its fine, you can name any of the folders or sounds as you like.

i have copy the file in server in jaymod folder! and now?
Terror Time
QUOTE (c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 26 2010, 11:38 AM) *
QUOTE (Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:33 PM) *

Cool, restart the server. When you connect to it, you should be able to download the file. Test that first.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:54 PM) *
ZITAT(c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 26 2010, 11:38 AM) *
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 12:33 PM) *

Cool, restart the server. When you connect to it, you should be able to download the file. Test that first.

server is restart and the download is ok!
and now?

et say can not find sound script !??!?
Terror Time
Congrats! grin.gif

Okay, I guess that you have full permissions and are using jaymod 2.1.7.

Choose the level you would like to add the sound to and type: !levedit [number of level] -gaudio admin/sounds/greeting/thewavnamehere.wav
Then type !dbsave. When you look in your level.db it should look like this:

greetingaudio = admin/sounds/greeting/thewavnamehere.wav

Maybe an obvious one, but try to remember, sometimes you can't hear your own greeting audio as your computer isn't fast enough.

/Edit

QUOTE (c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 26 2010, 11:59 AM) *

Which script? Can you give exact error please?
There isn't one needed, not sure why you're having that problem.
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 01:06 PM) *
Congrats! grin.gif

Okay, I guess that you have full permissions and are using jaymod 2.1.7.

Choose the level you would like to add the sound to and type: !levedit [number of level] -gaudio admin/sounds/greeting/thewavnamehere.wav
Then type !dbsave. When you look in your level.db it should look like this:

greetingaudio = admin/sounds/greeting/thewavnamehere.wav

Maybe an obvious one, but try to remember, sometimes you can't hear your own greeting audio as your computer isn't fast enough.

/Edit

ZITAT(c4ust.Wolf @ Mar 26 2010, 11:59 AM) *

Which script? Can you give exact error please?
There isn't one needed, not sure why you're having that problem.

ok I'll go fix something to eat first book now and then I'll try it from what you have, written and then I'll give you an answer:)

Terror Time
May I have the IP of your server?
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 01:18 PM) *

is it et 2.55
IP: 85.131.247.136:27500
c4ust.Wolf
ZITAT(Terror Time @ Mar 26 2010, 01:18 PM) *

es geht geilll

it works thank you thaaaaaaaaanks! you are the best
Terror Time
Awesome! You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.