Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timeout?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
Annoyer13
Hello,
I wanna to make that connecting players won't get "server command overflow" coz of many reasons (too long time dloading etc). I set sv_timeout to 60000 and it works only to the end of current map. After next map loaded, players get 0 ping and that server command overflow after few minutes. What to do, to not repeat it? And let that players still be online?
Regards,
Krauersaut
QUOTE (Annoyer13 @ Mar 30 2010, 09:52 PM) *
Hello,
I wanna to make that connecting players won't get "server command overflow" coz of many reasons (too long time dloading etc). I set sv_timeout to 60000 and it works only to the end of current map. After next map loaded, players get 0 ping and that server command overflow after few minutes. What to do, to not repeat it? And let that players still be online?
Regards,

Was it the error where you needed to remove unneeded pk3s from the server's directories?
Annoyer13
Nope, there was just errors like too long time of downloading, or coz of laggy internet.
Krauersaut
QUOTE (Annoyer13 @ Mar 31 2010, 02:37 PM) *
Nope, there was just errors like too long time of downloading, or coz of laggy internet.

http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?showtopic=7317
Annoyer13
I've got 2.60b :/
Annoyer13
Bump.
daredevil
Which mod you are using?
Annoyer13
N!tmod, right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.