Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greeting text
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers > RtCW/ET - Serveradmin-Lounge
Dookie7
Hello im using jaymod 2.1.7 on my server,and now I got one question...I kno how 2 enable greeting text but there is something else what I would like 2 you guys help me with...Okey lets get to the point...Maybe if I post the example you would understand it the best what am I thinkin about...

Example:

**Welcome [playername] To Our Server**

So my point is how I can enable dat player name who just connected show's in greeting text...

**Welcome #AxE|Dookie^^ To Our Server**
...Thx :P
TomDome
Did you once in a while if ever read the jaymod documentation on how to configure a jaymod server?

Its just [player] and i recommend you to use colorcodes before and after that to keep your message the color you like to have it, else the part after [player] changes to the color that player uses for the last chars.
Dookie7
well i was reading about admin system in jaymod documentation but heavent found the answer about it...

so it should go like: ^1***^2Welcome [player] ^2To AxE Server^1***

Right?
TomDome
Yes thats correct.
Dookie7
ok tyvm man :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.