Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On screen console text - cvar that works?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
|SMP|Zapp
Hi there,
trying to find a cvar that works for adjusting the height of the onscreen console text....
So far I've found that cl_conXOffset is supposed to fix that, but doesn't work?
Anyone knows more on the subject please feel free to share, thank you.
So far i've tried different values for cl_conXOffset, but nothing seems to change the actual onscreen height (tried 0,1, 4,8, 12 and so on - nothing changes...).

Appreciate if someone sheds some light on this subject - i get too much on screen info at some servs which is almost up to height with my crosshair.

Thanks in advance!

Zapp
ETc|Jay
alt + ^ is full screen console
CTRL + ^ is a minipart of the console
more settings to show console i dont know
v0id
QUOTE (|SMP|Zapp @ Sep 8 2010, 05:46 PM) *
Hi there,
trying to find a cvar that works for adjusting the height of the onscreen console text....
So far I've found that cl_conXOffset is supposed to fix that, but doesn't work?
Anyone knows more on the subject please feel free to share, thank you.
So far i've tried different values for cl_conXOffset, but nothing seems to change the actual onscreen height (tried 0,1, 4,8, 12 and so on - nothing changes...).

Appreciate if someone sheds some light on this subject - i get too much on screen info at some servs which is almost up to height with my crosshair.

Thanks in advance!

Zapp

The X axis is the horizontal one. There is no way to make the console less than half a screen's height.

But if by "onscreen console text" you mean popups you can limit the amount that appears (if you're on etpro that is) with /b_numpopups N
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.