Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help with script
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
fistach91
I need a script. When I push mouse3 it'll automatically use heal packs and it will heal me and when I let it automatically returns to the weapon. Please help me.
Scarhand
I think this is what you are asking for:

CODE
bind mouse3 "+vstr heal1 heal2"
seta heal1 "weaponbank 6; +attack"
seta heal2 "-attack; -attack; weaponbank 2; weaponbank 3"

Haven't tried it, so let me know if it works.
fistach91
Thank you very much it works grin.gif
fistach91
But there is one problem. Before removing the heal pack. Once a weapon is fired and then starts to throw a medic packs. Could you fix it.
TerrorTom
hm, maybe you need wait command after switching weaponbank.
Put it between "weaponbank 6;" and " +attack". Try different numbers so it fits best for you:
wait 10;

some ET binding-infos (GER)
The wait command waits a speicified amount of frames, before doing next command. If you have 125 fps the wait 125 command would pause 1 sec.
Scarhand
QUOTE (TerrorTom @ Feb 26 2011, 12:56 PM) *
hm, maybe you need wait command after switching weaponbank.
Put it between "weaponbank 6;" and " +attack". Try different numbers so it fits best for you:
wait 10;

some ET binding-infos (GER)
The wait command waits a speicified amount of frames, before doing next command. If you have 125 fps the wait 125 command would pause 1 sec.

I thought the wait command waited 1/2 frame for each interval. So wait 2 will wait for one frame. Sorry, probably should have tested it to see if I forgot something. Like he said, all you need to do is insert a "wait 2;" between those two commands.

This will be the new script:

CODE
bind mouse3 "+vstr heal1 heal2"
seta heal1 "weaponbank 6; wait 2; +attack"
seta heal2 "-attack; -attack; weaponbank 2; weaponbank 3"
fistach91
Thank you it works so nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.