Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost account
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Rampage**
hi was just wondering what i can do to retrieve a lost account i use the name .z... and im in letters clan but i have lost my damn log in for it, my problem is that my lost account is registered to my old email address which i have no access to at all is there somehting i can do or you could do to help me retrieve it. im sure i can prove im nota name stealer or anything :>.

Thanks.
TomDome
I suggest you to open a support ticket and add all information you have about your old account, i.E. email adress.

We will then take a look asap and if the information you have supplied is good we will help you nicken.gif
Rampage**
QUOTE (TomDome @ Sep 15 2011, 05:45 PM) *
I suggest you to open a support ticket and add all information you have about your old account, i.E. email adress.

We will then take a look asap and if the information you have supplied is good we will help you nicken.gif

ok i have done :>. i wouldnt mind even if they just released my name so i can reclaim on my other account.
Rampage**
Could an admin help with this please i havent had any sort of reply on my support ticket. thanks
TomDome
Yes i have just read through your 3 support tickets. Youve got an answer and right after that i saw your 4th ticket...

tbh. 1 ticket is enough...

We will see what schnoog says about your proofs.

schnoog
No evidence received yet. I answered the first ticket yesterday.
Please send all you have to proof you`re .z.. to schnoog @ splatterladder . eu

Regards
Schnoog

BTW: Our ticket system only responses to the email adress you entered by opening the ticket.
Rampage**
hi i dont seem to get any reply on my ticket for this, i only have xfire screen shots and the word of the owner of ... clan which is zad,
http : // www. xfire. com/ profile/ is my xfire you can clearly see i have used this name for a long long time,

i can also provide the clan log in as proof if needed.
schnoog
xfire/profile only shows the profile from the one who is actually logged in....
we`ll have a look on it when you provide a valid xfire profile link.
Rampage**
QUOTE (schnoog @ Sep 22 2011, 12:23 PM) *
xfire/profile only shows the profile from the one who is actually logged in....
we`ll have a look on it when you provide a valid xfire profile link.

hmm can you explain how to do this m8?. you mean like this? http://www.xfire.com/profile/hacksallday/
schnoog
exactly what I meant.
Rampage**
QUOTE (schnoog @ Sep 22 2011, 05:37 PM) *
exactly what I meant.

so what happens now?. :>
schnoog
Evidenced.....and solved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.