Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mumble Server Requests
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
schnoog
Please post your request for a mumble server in this topic.

What we provide:

A free, 20 slot mumble server (if you need more than 20 slots, please give the reason for it)

Full administrative access (SuperUser account)

Webbased administration frontend ( Mumb1e Admin Plugin ) , including a mumble server viewer

What we want you (as admin) to do:

Provide the information that the server is sponsored by Splatterladder.com in the mumble serverinfo.

How it works:
You write down your request in this thread, we need
- A valid EMail Adress
- A desired AdminUsername

After you requested a free mumble server for your community (which kind ever, but ET or RTCW related) you`ll receive a PM with
- login data for our administrative interface
- a link to the interface

Then you have to login (please change your password directly after login [MyProfiles -> Edit] ):
Now click on "Server" and click on the "start server" flag
After starting the server, click on "User", check the box for SuperUser and click the "Edit-Pencil"
Now set a password for the server "SuperUser" account.
Which the combination of SuperUser and the password you set, you can edit the channels, userrights, registration within the mumble client.

Your server will be created with one Main channel. If you want to add more channels to your mumble server, you will need to login into mumble as SuperUser, right click onto the main channel and choose add channel, since MAP doesnt support channel creating yet.
|VW|CuLeXiS
- jizzyjammy89@gmail.com
- xoBi

Wanting to know if i can get a mumble server set up grin.gifD
Cheers SL.
TomDome
QUOTE (|VW|CuLeXiS @ Nov 27 2011, 10:09 PM) *
- jizzyjammy89@gmail.com
- xoBi

Wanting to know if i can get a mumble server set up grin.gifD
Cheers SL.

You got a pm. cheers.gif
Ritopekanac
rioalex@flame-guards.com
RioAlex

ok Its a W:ET clan but also BF play 4 free clan can i get the mumble server then?????

Balcan Wariors rox!
TomDome
QUOTE (Ritopekanac @ Dec 1 2011, 09:41 PM) *
rioalex@flame-guards.com
RioAlex

ok Its a W:ET clan but also BF play 4 free clan can i get the mumble server then?????

Balcan Wariors rox!

Klar, Du hast ne pn cheers.gif
sure, you have pm
Wolfer1ne
wolfer1ne@hotmail.com
Wolfer1ne

Regards, Happy xmas rolleye.gif
schnoog
Server is ready, you have a pm

Regards
schnoog

Happy xmas :)
chevosky
Hi - would like to request a mumble server for our clan.

email: chevosky@chevosky.co.cc
username: tmchevo

TnX
TomDome
You have a pm cheers.gif
Nidor
I stumbled upon this post randomly looking for some voice com opportunities for the community I'm in. It is a danish gaming community which plays everything from Minecraft to League of Legends. Is it possible for us to get a server sponsored by you and if so can we get 40slots? We are 200members in the community and it is still growing strong.

Mail: robin.a.nissen@gmail.com
Username: NidorNissen
TomDome
QUOTE (Nidor @ Jan 8 2012, 02:24 PM) *
I stumbled upon this post randomly looking for some voice com opportunities for the community I'm in. It is a danish gaming community which plays everything from Minecraft to League of Legends. Is it possible for us to get a server sponsored by you and if so can we get 40slots? We are 200members in the community and it is still growing strong.

Hello Nidor,
do your community also play Enemy Territory? This is appearently the only thing it requires to get a "standard" server for free. For the question about a bigger server/slots this is up to schnoog to make a decission. Please allow some days for his consideration/answer and we will get back to you.
Nidor
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jan 8 2012, 06:43 PM) *
QUOTE (Nidor @ Jan 8 2012, 02:24 PM) *

Hello Nidor,
do your community also play Enemy Territory? This is appearently the only thing it requires to get a "standard" server for free. For the question about a bigger server/slots this is up to schnoog to make a decission. Please allow some days for his consideration/answer and we will get back to you.

It is not the game most played by the community but there is a small group of hardcore fans (10ish ppl) who keep trying to bait, force and trick others from the community into playing it.
schnoog
You`ve got a PM, have fun with your mumble ;)

Kind regards
Schnoog
black_pearl
Hey there - no idea if I can still do this or not, but figured I'll give it a shot.

email address: joshft91@gmail.com
desired username: black_pearl

Thanks!
schnoog
You`ve got a PM
gendar257
email address: radiozukic@gmail.com
desired username: gendar257
schnoog
Unfortunality the hosting company (where the admin interface is placed) is not reachable at the moment.
As soon as it`s back at life, I`ll setup a mumble server for you.

Kind regards
Schnoog
gendar257
thank you
schnoog
Our hoster has gone... not reachable...neither via mail, nor phone........ I`ll setup a new system within the next days

The worst thing about it: Even the backup-ftp server, offered by the hoster has gone.... bash.gif
lunara
I'd like to request a mumble server!

Clan Du Claw
ZemiA
schnoog
Our Mumble service is paused at the moment, because our old hoster is gone.
The relaunch will be within the next days...with some extra features

Please stay tuned... just a few days :)

Kind regards
Schnoog
schnoog
Gendar257, your server is ready for use :)
Kind regards
Schnoog
|VW|CuLeXiS
I was the first to request a server.

and sortly after that, i had to move for work and did not have time for gaming. and forgot to tell my members about the server.
can i get the server re-activated? sadd.gif(

Regards,
culexis/xobi
schnoog
I see, you have seen your server :)
|VW|CuLeXiS
thank you grin.gif

i keep getting disconnected randomly after like. 30 seconds of being connected.
then reconnects then disconnects.

sadd.gif
schnoog
I joined your Mumble server for several minutes (about 10) without any problem.

But I`ll do further investigations
|VW|CuLeXiS
QUOTE (schnoog @ Mar 19 2012, 10:04 PM) *
I joined your Mumble server for several minutes (about 10) without any problem.

But I`ll do further investigations

wth :S

ok thank you very much!
schnoog
Could you please retry it, thanks
Wolfer1ne
wolfer1ne@hotmail.com
Wolfer1ne

Thanks in advance
schnoog
You have a PM
Timor
Hello! If possible, I need a mumble server (20 slots are enough) for my EVE Online / World of Tanks guild voice channel. Thanks in advance! :)

Mail address: 0.timoria@gmail.com
AdminUsername: Timor
schnoog
You have a PM :)

Have fun with it

Kind regards
Schnoog
ItsHim
Hi, wir sind ein Multigamin Clan. Ich wäre auch an einem Mumble-Server interessiert wenn das noch möglich ist!

Mail address: little.cb@gmx.de
AdminUsername: Indok

Grüße Indok
schnoog
Du hast ne PM :)

Gruss
Schnoog
Dwarfn
I would like a mumble server as well please. It will be used for my guild chat in Rift and World of Tanks. I would however like to request a 30 man server.

bluntz519@gmail.com
Dwarfn
schnoog
You`ve got a PM :)

Kind regards
Schnoog
{WeB}*DoG*
Hi Schnoog I was talking to TomDome last night about creating a permanent room on ts for us as we use it everyday.. But he told me about Mumble so I was wondering if it were possible for us Webclan to have a 20 channel mumble server. Some of the luddites like the idea of staying with TS but if Mumble is the way forward i would love to try it...

Many thanks Dogster

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
TomDome
I have created a mumble server for you Dog . I'll send you the login information asap m8.
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (TomDome @ Sep 4 2012, 06:00 PM) *
I have created a mumble server for you Dog...................

Don't do it, Tom, he's English which means he mumbles enough already vogel.gif grin.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.