Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server not listed
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Avery13
I have a new server, but it is not found when I search it. The IP is 174.34.164.94:27990
TomDome
It usually takes up to a few hours until a new server is tracked automatically. Else you can choose "register this IP with the server list" when searching for an IP but then it will still take some time.
marius
Tks, but I have another question.
Our server is visible only for 2.55 and we have 2.55+ (not visible for 2.60) in servers list.
Can you help me please?
schnoog
Marius, I moved your question to this thread to keep the clan reg as clean as possible.

The Problem ist that the tracker is challenging the server in a never ending loop. The first protocol which the server responses is set.
A solution could be to setup a single server facade and forwaring it to your real gameserver. : http://equalone.freeunix.net/
If you config it to responses the 2.60B protocol it will appear twice within SL (use the next port to the one the real gameserver uses)
If you`re not able to create such a facade (maybe the hoster will deny it) , don`t hesitate to contact me for a solution.

Kind regards
Schnoog
marius
QUOTE (schnoog @ May 8 2012, 09:25 PM) *
Marius, I moved your question to this thread to keep the clan reg as clean as possible.

The Problem ist that the tracker is challenging the server in a never ending loop. The first protocol which the server responses is set.
A solution could be to setup a single server facade and forwaring it to your real gameserver. : http://equalone.freeunix.net/
If you config it to responses the 2.60B protocol it will appear twice within SL (use the next port to the one the real gameserver uses)
If you`re not able to create such a facade (maybe the hoster will deny it) , don`t hesitate to contact me for a solution.

Kind regards
Schnoog

It is ok now,tks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.