Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi schnoog
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
ETCC|Lykaner
Why didn´t you answer on my question?

I ask you if you can put our ET-Master 2012 to your Downloadbase.

Is it too much to say "No" ?

The tool give the new people a chance to play ET.

If you download ET you didn´t see servers in the onlinelist. You haven´t an etkey. First hit at google is called ET 2.60b but it is 2.55. If a server is running PB you can update to latest version. All errors you can fix with that tool.

I sent you the PM and you were 3x online again and give me no answer.

Tell me where is there problem and all is ok.

schnoog
Hi,
for sure I`ll add your tool to the wolffile filebase.
Just noticed your PM, not seen it yesterday (I was online with my Smartphone, where I receive no message about new PMs).

Kind regards
Schnoog

p.s.:Your PM received at my box 1hour and 15 minutes before you started this thread...
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT(ETCC///Lykaner @ Mar 15 2012, 09:33 PM) *
Why didn´t you answer on my question?

I ask you if you can put our ET-Master 2012 to your Downloadbase.

Is it too much to say "No" ?

The tool give the new people a chance to play ET.

If you download ET you didn´t see servers in the onlinelist. You haven´t an etkey. First hit at google is called ET 2.60b but it is 2.55. If a server is running PB you can update to latest version. All errors you can fix with that tool.

I sent you the PM and you were 3x online again and give me no answer.

Tell me where is there problem and all is ok.

Servus Lykaner ,

Ich werd mal auf deutsch anworten.
Ich hab dein Tool in die Wolffiles.de Downloadbase hochgeladen.
Schnoog hat abundan sehr viel zu tun und kann manchmal nicht auf alles oder sofort anworten.
Bei Wolffiles gibt es ausserdem mehrere Admins die du anschreiben kannst. cheers.gif

Gruß,
StoerFaktoR
ETCC|Lykaner
Achso, alles klar. Wusste nicht, daß er mit seinem Smartphone online war.

Hab mich nur gewundert, warum er online ist aber nicht dazu antwortet.

Dann entschuldige ich mich natürlich.

Ihr habt auch schon paar Map-Pics von mir angenommen zu Euren Downloads. Da ich nach und nach bei mir die Downloadbase mit den Maps erweitere und auch die Pics dazu einbinde, kann ich sie gerne alle bei Euch dann weiterhin als "Vorschläge" anbieten.

StoerFaktor, an Dich hätte ich ein paar Fragen bzgl. Mapscripting. Sind Kleinigkeiten. Wäre nett von Dir wennst mich mal in Xfire adden könntest unter "lykaner1977".

Danke.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.