StoerFaktoR
ZITAT(piotrdutka @ Jun 24 2012, 11:54 AM) *
Hello Guys,

Why our server not getting tracked.?

Dziobak<3

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=726052
eG|Klobby
Hi
Sometimes that hapenned so server was not tracked. That hapened when I restarted server.
eG|Klobby
Today again not tracked. I am only restarted server. Now will not server tracked 4-5 hours as many times.
rehhhh
QUOTE (eG|Klobby @ Jul 12 2012, 08:20 AM) *
Today again not tracked. I am only restarted server. Now will not server tracked 4-5 hours as many times.

Klobbeh, You have to sync wit SL. when it reads " Next Scan: 26 secs " .. then ur good to go and restart the server at this time .. else it will stay offline the next few min/hours.
TomDome
QUOTE (rehhhh @ Jul 12 2012, 05:11 PM) *
QUOTE (eG|Klobby @ Jul 12 2012, 08:20 AM) *

Klobbeh, You have to sync wit SL. when it reads " Next Scan: 26 secs " .. then ur good to go and restart the server at this time .. else it will stay offline the next few min/hours.

The time between the scans depends on how frequented by real players the server is. many players means always a short scan intervall. less players or times with no players lengthens the scan intervalls.
eG|Klobby
Hi, eG|BLUE ETPro CZ was chenged IP: 85.193.0.37:30020

schnoog
The statistic from the old one was transfered to the new one a few minutes ago.
eG|Klobby
Hi, eG|BLUE ETPro CZ was moved back to old IP: 85.193.0.31:30020
TomDome
Hi,
need to wait until the new IP is recognized by the tracker.

EDIT:
done - http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=743784
schnoog
Klobby, please tell me the old and the new server ID, then I`ll move the statistics.

Kind regards
Schnoog
TomDome
QUOTE (schnoog @ Nov 1 2012, 03:42 PM) *
Klobby, please tell me the old and the new server ID, then I`ll move the statistics.

Kind regards
Schnoog

@schnoog: is doch längst erledigt grin.gif
see my edit in the above post hours ago
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.