Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My server not showing up on list
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
zain
Hello there,

For infomation, my registered player name can be found here: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...mp;idx=28532175

and my clan page is located here: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164732

I have added a new server to my clan and it does not show up on the serverlist here, can it please be added to the list? It's IP = 108.61.253.102:27960 and it is named: =TKB= TESTING GROUNDS, thank you.

I have a few other questions regarding our servers. I know there are bots playing sometimes when servers are quiet, but when players are on and there are no bots, can players still please be rated on my servers? If their is any issue with players being rated on my servers, what can be done to retify this and have ratings enabled on =TKB servers? =TKB= CLAN is commited to NO CHEATING and admin ban cheaters on sight. We have the latest version of Etpub on our servers (1.0.0) which bans via ip so we have no issues banning cheaters. We have quite standard settings apart from a higher set g_speed than most other servers.
Around the time of TKB joining splatterladder, we had punkbuster enabled and players on the TKB servers were getting ranked when playing, with their ratings increasing while playing. We do not currently have punkbuster enabled after they dropped support for the game. Our settings are now the same as they were at that time. I think an issue may have been that our clan had developed its own mod, which while not changing the game drastically or enabling cheats, was not a verifyed mod. When using this mod, players on our server ceased being ranked. I can assure you, we will not be using that mod again and will be sticking to recognised mods for the immediate future, for your reference.
Another issue is that we would like to use the splatterladder monitors for our servers, but they are not working for =TKB= servers. In my opinion the splatterladder monitiors are the best by far and we were using them for a year or two, with their advanced javascript enabling.

So in short to recap, can you please add our new server to the list, consider enabling rating on our servers and allow us to use the awesome splatterladder monitors for our servers, which we will link on our website.

Thank you

Regards Zain

schnoog
Hi Zain,
your server is added and assigned to your clan.
The rating will be enabled as soon as no bot is on the server (because some mods don`t give a hint on which team as player is, this is the only option to check wether a server should be rated or not).
The server monitor should work now :)

Kind regards
Schnoog
zain
QUOTE (schnoog @ Jul 3 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Hi Zain,
your server is added and assigned to your clan.
The rating will be enabled as soon as no bot is on the server (because some mods don`t give a hint on which team as player is, this is the only option to check wether a server should be rated or not).
The server monitor should work now :)

Kind regards
Schnoog

Thx Schnoog for adding the new server.
So you mean on servers with bots, players can be rated, but only when bots are at 0 online? I guess thats what you mean.
I haven't been able to get the monitors to work yet, because of the needed sl_wrapper.php. I think a few years ago the wrapper was not needed and the monitors worked fine on our website.
The wapper needs to be uploaded to our forums and unfortunately files can not be uploaded to the site apart from pictures. I tryed opening the php file and copying the code to webiste, but the monitors did not update teams.

For now we are using other monitors but I hope to get the spatterladder monitors working in the future.

schnoog
The wrapper is mandatory since years. Otherwise every browser will block it as Cross Frame Scripting.

Maybe I`ll find the time to setup a "picture" only monitor within the next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.