Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBS ETPRO Change IP + New Campaign Server
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
xarQi
Dear splatterladder,

I been wondering a long time if users like the 24/7 Delivery/Supply , I know there is a lot of hate around about this!
That's also why we started a POLL on CF with as conclusion most players would love to see a Campaign Server! Poll: http://www.crossfire.nu/polls/579/nbs-et-c...-or-single-maps
So what I planned is to leave the NBS Public #1 like It is but this on a NEW IP: 5.9.112.247:27960 !

Beside this we started a Public #2 With Campaign Objective Mode On IP: 5.9.112.247:41450 !
When Public 1 is full it will also automatically redirect to Public 2 Campaign!

The map rotation contains:

- adlernest
- bremen_b3
- braundorf_b4
- frostbite
- radar
- supply
- sw_goldrush_te
Dragon!
This ain't no CF dude.
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Dragon! @ Jan 21 2013, 05:17 PM) *
This ain't no CF dude.

I think that xarQi means that he's started a thread over at CrossFire about this subject, Dragon m8.

QUOTE (xarQi @ Jan 21 2013, 05:00 PM) *
The map rotation contains:

- adlernest
- bremen_b3
- braundorf_b4
- frostbite
- radar
- supply
- sw_goldrush_te

These maps are great if you're running ETPro on your server, xarQi, that's what they were made for. Small, objective-based maps where the opposing teams are in "each others' faces" right from the start of the map. They're best played in stop-watch mode. However, our Clan is "bored to tears" with this kind of set up and we've set out to create a completely different kind of Wolfenstein experience on our server. We have 60 maps, 30 Allied attack and 30 Axis attack, gone is the silly scenario where if you're in the Axis team you end up defending for the vast majority of your time that you're on the server.

We've spent many hours over on Schnoog's Wollfiles website researching the best maps and we feel that we've created one of the best WolfET servers available as a result. You're more than welcome to visit us to see it for yourself, please take note however, we have disabled the hitsound cheat, friendly fire is enabled and medics cannot self-heal in combat.
Dragon!
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Jan 21 2013, 06:19 PM) *
I think that xarQi means that he's started a thread over at CrossFire about this subject, Dragon m8.

This doesn't change the fact he is calling CF community in here...

QUOTE (xarQi @ Jan 21 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Dear crossfire,
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Dragon! @ Jan 21 2013, 08:45 PM) *
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Jan 21 2013, 06:19 PM) *

This doesn't change the fact he is calling CF community in here...

QUOTE (xarQi @ Jan 21 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Dear crossfire,

We all make mistakes, Dragon, it's no big deal, is it?
xarQi
jo guys sorry:D i edited it:D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.