Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SL-Gamelauncher...howto..
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
schnoog
Hi, this is how you can add Call of Duty 4 to SL Gamelauncher:
Open the "games.ini"within the gamelauncher installation directory.
Add the followinf code to the file:
CODE
[cod4]
name            = Call of Duty 4
executable      = iw3mp.exe
params          = +connect <hostport> <?password +password "<password>"> <?rcon +rcon_password "<rcon>"> <?global <global>> <?custom <custom>>
icon            = icons/cod2.bmp
[cod4.versions]
4        = 1.5
6        = 1.7
1        = 1.0
5      = 1.6

This will allow you to use the Connect button within Splatterladder.
Wolf Enstein
That's excellent work, Schnoogmei$ter super.gif . Could the same thing be done with regards to Return to Castle Wolfenstein Cooperative?
schnoog
For sure, if rtcwcoop supports the old style command line parameter.
Unfortunately my harddisc with rtcw smoked off, so I`m not able to test it sadd.gif

should be something like
CODE
[rtcwc]
name            = RtCW Coop
executable      = XYZ.exe
params          = +connect <hostport> <?password +password "<password>"> <?rcon +rcon_password "<rcon>"> <?global <global>> <?custom <custom>>
icon            = icons/rtcw.bmp
[rtcwc.versions]
8        = 0.93
9        = 0.94
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (schnoog @ Mar 6 2013, 11:07 PM) *
For sure, if rtcwcoop supports the old style command line parameter.
Unfortunately my harddisc with rtcw smoked off, so I`m not able to test it sadd.gif

I just tested it, Schnoog, it works perfectly cheers.gif . All I had to do was edit this line:

executable = XYZ.exe

....so that it now reads:

executable = rtcwcoop.exe

I then ran SL.Gamelauncher to search for executable games. Once it found RTCW COOP and added it to the SL.Gamelauncher games list all I then had to do was make sure that the path for RTCW COOP was correct. I then went to our server page here on SL:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=743949

I clicked "connect" and read the message "choose an application to associate with this program". I browsed until I found my SL.Gamelauncher exe, selected it and SL.Gamelauncher started RTCW COOP for me. Thanks as always, Schnoog, you're a star thanks.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.