Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for some support
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
schnoog
Hi mates,

I`m currently very busy and looking therefor for some support for my project "wolffiles.de".

What the hell means "support"?

It`s very easy. The supporter should have a look on the well known sources (mainly SD-forum, but oc. also other sites), upload / transfer maps / prefabs and all the other stuff to the wolffiles server.
Further it would be very nice, if some news could be written within the wolffiles CMS.

I think it would be a 10 minutes daily job, but unfortunately I`m not able to do this on a daily base by myself.

If you`re interested to provide some support please don`t hesitate to write it here or contact my on an other way.

Thanks for your attention

Schnoog
{WeB}*DoG*
Hey Schnoog Gangsta and I am happy to do it for you bro its the very least i could do after all you have done for us I'm used to the FTP stuff and Gangsta can manage the news we both run our own webby as you know. I believe between the two of us we could keep on top of it!! send us a pm..... Happy to do all we can to keep ET alive!!!!
Wolf Enstein
DOG and me will help you in any way we can, Schnoog, we love the Wolffiles website, we're always there testing and downloading maps. Just pm us the details of what's required and we'll see what we can do in order to help you.
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT({WeB}GANG$TA @ Jul 5 2013, 03:45 AM) *
DOG and me will help you in any way we can, Schnoog, we love the Wolffiles website, we're always there testing and downloading maps. Just pm us the details of what's required and we'll see what we can do in order to help you.

Hey GANG$TA,
you'll need a bit knowledge of the lich-admin module,
a little bit knowledge about the german language (because some of our buttons are in german grin.gif )
and the rest will be learned by practice ;) .
Just wait for Schnoogs response.
If he agree, i'll make a little tutorial how it works.

PS:Sorry that the mapscript tutorial still have to wait.
Unfortunately,i do not know still how I can solve it sadd.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Jul 5 2013, 08:20 AM) *
Hey GANG$TA,
you'll need a bit knowledge of the lich-admin module,
a little bit knowledge about the german language (because some of our buttons are in german grin.gif )
and the rest will be learned by practice ;) .
Just wait for Schnoogs response.
If he agree, i'll make a little tutorial how it works.

Aber ich bin Schotte, mein Freund, ich spreche nicht Deutsch hammer.gif .

grin.gif

It seems that I will have to start using my Rosetta Stone German language pack once again, Stoer 01lol.gif . I'm sure that DOG$ter and me will be able to work out any problems, your tutorial would be a big help super.gif .

QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Jul 5 2013, 08:20 AM) *
PS:Sorry that the mapscript tutorial still have to wait.
Unfortunately,i do not know still how I can solve it sadd.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif

We've all had a look at the scripting info that you and Sage, from RTCW COOP, sent us Stoer and it looks like one big "headache" at times, so we understand what you mean grin.gif . Monkz reckons that the tank barrier is the key to solving the problems with that map. If the construction unit for the barrier can be reconstructed to stop the truck, on it's escape route back to the Allied base, he believes that the barrier could then be used to create the 2 "events" needed to change ownership of the spawn flag. However, saying this and actually creating this are 2 different things whistling.gif depp.gif .
schnoog
I`m glad to hear this.

The CMS menue is in german, but should be no problem, almost no flow-text, mostly labels.
Could you 2 please send me a pm with the link to your wolffiles profiles, because my smartphone make it to pain in the ass to lookup the data in the database.

@Stoer: Wäre nett wenn Du nen Tut für die beiden erstellen könntest.

Greetz
Schnoog
{WeB}*DoG*
QUOTE (schnoog @ Jul 5 2013, 11:06 PM) *
Could you 2 please send me a pm with the link to your wolffiles profiles, because my smartphone make it to pain in the ass to lookup the data in database

Greetz
Schnoog

DONE. cheers.gif
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT
@Stoer: Wäre nett wenn Du nen Tut für die beiden erstellen könntest.

Auftrag erledigt ;)

Hope the {Web}´s understand my broken english ;)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.