Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another server not listed!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Qu4s3N4d4
Hi there,

We have a server for about 2 weeks now and it's not yet tracked by SL. I went to serverlist / search put the IP and got the "We couldn't find a server with the address in our database.", I clicked at "register this IP with the server list" and got the "Thanks, the server 200.98.70.132:27930 will be scanned soon." but I still can't see it listed here. Should I do something at the server's config?

Server IP: 200.98.70.132:27930
Local: Brazil
Server Name: #vIPs.CLAN BRASIL

Thanks,
ETc|Jay
Click to view attachment

even in hlsw the server is timeout/offline

its the same as the other server wich is not listed.
Qu4s3N4d4
QUOTE (ETc|Jay @ Aug 23 2013, 04:51 AM) *
Click to view attachment

even in hlsw the server is timeout/offline

its the same as the other server wich is not listed.

Strange, it's working fine here (I open the game and use /connect, don't like launchers!)! Maybe we did something wrong with the server config?! Any ideas?
$mart
Are you sure of the IP 200.98.70.132:27930 ???

I've tried "/connect" with 2.55 and 2.60, and always "Awaiting connection ..."
TomDome
Since vIPs and TROPA are both on the same IP and both tracked at GT i think you might have blocked some protocol or IPs that prevent SL and hlsw for example to scan for the serverstatus. Is the server rented by a company or self-hosted?

The problem $mart has had, seems to me like he tried when the server was down?!
ETc|Jay
then its still down tom, cant connect, dont see it on hlsw and if i ping the ip this ip is off/death

Click to view attachment

tried it over some proxys (nl, usa, romania, swiss...)
down there too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.