Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for old Qube Members/friends
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
Patriot

Hello All

On the 5.th of August 2004 Qubenet was registered as a clan on Clanbase, our exact startdate is lost in History.

But the Register date on Clanbase tells Us that we haved passed our 9 Years of existence.

We have over the years had a lot of mermbers I can remember many of them myself, but not all ofc.

We thought it could be fun to try an get some of the former members back on our server for 1 evening and hopefully also on our TS so we can play/drink a few games togehter and chatting/fooling around on TS while doing it.

Its not ment to be serious at all, just an attempt to see an meet old members again for a few games/laughs

If you could use your old qube nick just for that evening it would be extra cool :)

We hope to see ppl Sunday the 1.th September from around 18h00 UK Time (GMT)

Server and TS info is shown on Banner

Greetings Pat
$mart
WTF!?! your server is not registered here bash.gif

I've just done it, "have fun with it" (as say the sl admins xD) :

It is OK Patriot, me and some [DIABOLIK] will be there for the fun ... and the blood flak.gif

V55
$mart
Patriot
QUOTE ($mart @ Aug 27 2013, 06:42 PM) *
WTF!?! your server is not registered here bash.gif

I've just done it, "have fun with it" (as say the sl admins xD) :

It is OK Patriot, me and some [DIABOLIK] will be there for the fun ... and the blood flak.gif

V55
$mart

thx for registering server here mate :) i was sure it already was tbh.

But for some weird reason i havent been able to view this site for quite some time now, has a suspicion it was somehow beeing blocked by my net. anyway i can see and connect here again ;)

the evening was pretty nice, we had a few old members joining in some of wich lefts us recently and some that left us more than 4 years ago. was fun

thx again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.